“Be careful!”

Warwick, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Be careful!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We went for a meal on a Saturday night. The restaurant was not very busy but we were kept waiting and although when the food came it was very tastey, I was rather astonished to see my bill at the end contained drinks that I had not ordered.

I suggest checking you bill is a necessity at this premises.

Also, we felt that the owner looked down his nose at us and if he'd of looked out of the window and saw that we had arrived in a Range Rover Sport, he may have had a different attitude.

1 Thank Louise N

Solihull, United Kingdom
“Very good pub restaurant”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Definitely one of our favourites. We go quite regularly despite a 4 mile journey. Attentive staff, good atmosphere and very well prepared food, in a pretty village location. Surprised it's not busier. Would strongly recommend a visit.

• Visited January 2014
“excellent place to eat and stay”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

staff were super friendly.

restaurant served good food and very relaxed.

room was cheap but sufficient for an overnight business trip

would stay again,

Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
“nice gastro pub”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Nice little gastro pub set in the heart of the village. The food was nice but I've had much better, Six of us dined here for the Christmas set menu, the starters were all lovely and well presented but the main of traditional turkey dinner I found very rich and salty as did a couple of my friends. Not bad value @ £23 for 3 courses however we found the service charge very expensive.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank debbiefrances
Solihull, WM
“Country pub setting”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Enjoyed a lovely January midweek lunch beside a welcoming roaring log fire. My dining companion and I had Moroccan Chicken and Pine Nut with goats cheese filo parcel with risotto. Cooked to perfection. Waiting staff friendly and most welcoming. Interior decor quite contemporary but basic in muted greys. Would recommend.