“Great food and service”

La Casa Loco
Ranked #7 of 208 Restaurants in Rugby
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Established in 1993, La Casa Loco remains an independently owned restaurant and has earned a reputation for its authentic, high quality cuisine, warm and vibrant décor, lively atmosphere and friendly, well-trained staff.La Casa Loco means "The mad house" in Spanish and it's true - due to its unique atmosphere and fine, home cooked Mexican and Cajun food, La Casa Loco is incredibly popular with all ages - from couples to families; large celebrations to office parties.The restaurant and private dining room / meeting room can also be hired for private or corporate functions any weekday and all day / night on Sundays.
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Eaten here on a number of occasions and have always received great food and service, would thoroughly recommend to anyone for a visit.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

First time we have been back for a while and was not disappointed. Sangria was good and the ribs again were the best I have had for a long time. Must admitt in my opinion I think it is the best in Rugby at the moment.. Booking a table is advised as booked a week in advance and still couldn't get the time I wanted and had to settle for 6.30pm there is another seating at 8.30 so you only get the table for 2 hours. I think that this is the only draw back but, if you prefer to eat early or late then obviously not a problem. So give it a go we were happy with the service and the food.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Once again a fantastic meal, friendly service and great atmosphere.
Never had a bad meal, and every time our bill arrives we are surprised at how reasonable it is.
There are not many local restaurants that welcome children like Casa, it is such a family favourite and is highly recommended.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We have been visiting for years but last night was a disaster.

Ordered tear and share bread for me and my hubby which had obviously been microwaved as part was fluffy and the other half rock hard. Couldnt eat it.

Then came the crab cakes which were revolting like rubber again microwaved my husband complained and to be fair they offered us another dish but we cancelled our steaks and left

Also check your bills as we were charged for 2 bottles of wine instead of 1 on an earlier visit back in Feb.

We will stick to San Carlo in Leicester now a bit of a journey but never been disappointed and they certainly dont rest on their laurels!!!!

3  Thank Ruth A
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Been going here for years but was really disappointed with the whole evening. They forgot my meal then asked me what I ordered which turned up 30 seconds layer obviously microwaved.y friend ordered crab cakes which were disgusting. Broken floor tiles around the bar area generally it's a place living on past success. Won't be going back in a hurry.

3  Thank Haydn1966