Premier Inn Rugby North (M6 Jct1) Hotel
Brownsover Hall Hotel(Rugby)(Great Value!)
$61
$80
$77
$65
$100
Travelodge Rugby Central(Rugby)(Great Value!)
$55
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
$46
Travelodge
All reviewsbrewers fayreattached restaurantgood nights sleepmeal dealrestaurant next doorwet roomair conditioningthe pubroom was cleanroad noiseall you can eatone night staybudget hotela great stayfamily roomno hesitationevening meal
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My daughter suggested Premier Inn as an alternative to where we would usually stay - the difference was amazing and the price - well a little bit more.
The staff were very helpful in providing 4 adjacent rooms for our family which included 3 daughters, sons in law and 4 grandchildren.
The rooms were very tastefully decorated and the beds comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
TheReceptionTeam, Public Relations Manager at Premier Inn Rugby North (M6 Jct1) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

It is great news to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at Rugby North M6/J1 Premier Inn.
We are thrilled that your first experience was such a great one and hopefully, the first of many. We hope to see you here at Rugby North M6/J1 Premier Inn in the near future.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Enjoyed my first stay at a premier inn, staff friendly, hotel clean, room comfortable, no complaints.
Ate at the connecting Brewers Fayre. Evening meal good and service friendly and helpful and it was busy.
Breakfast good, with staff constantly refilling the buffet, food nice and hot and plenty to eat. We ate at about 8am.
We had no complaints with our stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for writing such a positive review following your recent first stay with Premier Inn and at our hotel in particular.
Our aim is to provide excellent service, food and accommodation yet remain price fair so I am glad you felt our restaurant and hotel provided good value for money.
I will be sharing your comments with the whole team.
We hope to welcome you back at Premier Inn in the near future.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Warm and friendly welcome from reception staff.

Room was as expected - clean and comfortable. Family room had plenty of space for 2 adults and 2 children.

Great sleep had with no noise. I went to reception to ask for change for the vending machine and got chatting to a member if staff who was doing the 'quiet night check' which is essentially walking round the corridors making sure nothing is disturbing the guests! I was really impressed by this!

Breakfast was buffet style for continental items and order from the menu for hot items. Quality was good as was service.

Chose this hotel as a convenient place to stop overnight breaking up a London to Glasgow drive. It's very close to the M6 (no traffic noise). Would recommend and would use again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jackie C

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Premier Inn.
We pride ourselves on clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation and excellent service, so I am very happy to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and you considered your stay with us "Excellent Value for Money".
We look forward to having you stay with us next time you're in town.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

We recently stayed at the Premier Inn, Rugby and I would recommend that you check that your room is not located close to the delivery point area as this made for an interesting awakening the following morning with banging, slamming and shouting.
In my personal opinion I would not say that the rooms are worth the amount they are given I would say the rooms are worth £40 max seeing as it is supposed to be a budget hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
TheReceptionTeam, Public Relations Manager at Premier Inn Rugby North (M6 Jct1) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I’m very sorry to hear that you were disturbed by deliveries in the morning. We can only apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Due to the location of the hotel these deliveries are out of our control although we are in negotiations with the local shops to agree later delivery times and for their drivers to be as quiet during deliveries as is possible. Again thank you for your feedback, we would like to assure you that your feedback has been taken seriously and passed on to all relevant parties.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Really I don't think you can fault Premier Inns, the rooms are well laid out and have everything you could want, including lights and sockets near mirrors which are something I usually find problematic.

The only downside was the noise from the traffic, which went on all night. The room was also very hot, tho it wasn't until the following morning I noticed an electric fan - had I put that on I guess it would have solved both problems!

The meal deal was good and the food enjoyable, the only complaint being that the 'all you can eat breakfast' was taken as an order and served. I guess this saves waste and stops people eating too much, but personally I'd rather see the food and select myself how much/little I want.

Still, an enjoyable stay and I'd highly recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room to avoid noise from traffic
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank tateypan
TheReceptionTeam, Manager at Premier Inn Rugby North (M6 Jct1) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

We pride ourselves on clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation and excellent service, so I am very happy to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. We're glad you enjoyed the meals in the restaurant and hope that on your next visit to Premier Inn the restaurant is serving the buffet style breakfast you prefer. We can only apologise for the traffic noise, unfortunately that is the downside to our great central location. We look forward to having you stay with us next time you're in town and thank you once again for taking the time to leave a great review.