Premier Inn Rugby North (M6 Jct1) Hotel
Travelocity
$100
$78
TripAdvisor
Travelodge Rugby Central(Rugby)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbrewers fayreattached restaurantgood nights sleepmeal dealrestaurant next doorwet roomair conditioningthe pubroom was cleanroad noiseall you can eatone night staybudget hotela great stayfamily roomno hesitationevening meal
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Stayed here for one night with some friends as we were at a wedding nearby. The rooms were really clean, modern and spacious, much nicer than some 4* hotels I've stayed in. The staff in the hotel and especially the pub next door were so friendly and efficient and the breakfast was lovely. Really excellent value, would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded June 9, 2013

Thank you for your fantastic comments following your recent stay here at Premier Inn. I will pass on your comments to the team who will very much appreciate your kind feedback.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been spoiled with 4 and 5 star hotels, but this is very good for the price. Actually the room is better than some 4 stars in more touristy destinations. I would not book it for a romantic getaway, but for everything else it is perfectly acceptable. The breakfast options are good, and the pub/restaurant is fine if you don't mind the usual English chain pub stuff. TV was a bit old fashioned, but otherwise I could not fault the room. Forgot to take photos, but it was nice and clean and modern. Bed was good. Staff were very nice.

Its a little bit out from the town center, so you need transport.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ConanTheCorkonian
TheReceptionTeam, Receptionist at Premier Inn Rugby North (M6 Jct1) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Thank you for your fantastic comments following your recent stay here. I will pass on your comments to the team who will very much appreciate your kind feedback.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stayed here on Friday night and as usual was an excellent stay. Great bed and the staff at the hotel and the bar next door are very friendly and efficient. Could not ask for anymore. One of the best Premier Inns about. Well done to the staff. Customer service at its best for a good price. Nice fresh cooked breakfast as well.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
TheReceptionTeam, receptionist at Premier Inn Rugby North (M6 Jct1) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Premier Inn.
We pride ourselves on clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation and excellent service, so I am very happy to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to having you stay with us next time you're in town.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

The bed was hard, the food poor at dinner and both of these aspects are so out of character for PI that I will disregard this experience and continue to use PI in future. Otherwise a great nights stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I really appreciate your feedback as this enables helps us to improve standards and provide guests with the best possible service and a comfortable stay.
Please be assured that we take all feedback seriously and that your comments have been passed on to the management team.
I hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

The course I attended was already booked in this hotel so it made sense to stay there too. I expected it to be similar to other large hotel chains BUT to my surprise I cannot fault a thing. From reception staff to domestics and bar staff/waiters/waitresses every single person had a smile, politeness, a genuine interest in how I was. Thete is one young lady behind the bar eho stands out in my mind, frustratingly i cannot recall her name but she has very funky dreadlocks with pink through them. She was there the whole weekend and emulatated a happy welcoming glow every day. Lovely comfy beds :), shower snd bath, no telephone in room to ring reception if needed (unless I just didn't see it?) we were blessed with lovely weather which helped no end! Defo defo defo recommend!

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay in our hotel
I am delighted that you had such a pleasant stay with us and that you found our location excellent, our team members friendly and welcoming and that your overall experience was a great one.
We do hope to see you again in the near future.