Premier Inn Rugby North (M6 Jct1) Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$81
$70
Agoda.com
$68
$105
Travelodge Rugby Central(Rugby)(Great Value!)
$57
Travelodge
$51
Travelodge
$71
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbrewers fayreattached restaurantgood nights sleepmeal dealrestaurant next doorwet roomair conditioningthe pubroom was cleanroad noiseall you can eatone night staybudget hotela great stayfamily roomno hesitationevening meal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2013

spent the night in this hotel when attending cousins wedding.

As expected the rooms were very clean. t was very quick check in and out.

There was a restaurant attached so it was very easy to get my breakfast in the morning.

The room was nice and warm especially with the freezing/icy weather outside.

Ill definitely use this place again

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
TheReceptionTeam, reception at Premier Inn Rugby North (M6 Jct1) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your recent stay with us, We pride ourselves on clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation and excellent service, so I am very happy to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you stay with us next time you're in town.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

close to M6 and M1 clean warm comfortable rooms,ok old T.V but staff avery friendly always have a smile on there faces .speedy check in.had a great night sleep and did not hear any road noise.will stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
TheReceptionTeam, Reception at Premier Inn Rugby North (M6 Jct1) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for your fantastic comments following your recent stay here. I will pass on your comments to the team who will very much appreciate your kind feedback.
We look forward to seeing you again and hopefully we will have new tvs

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I stay weekly in Rugby on business and generally stay at the Newbold Premier Inn, however due to a late booking I could only get a room here. The location is not ideal, and I found the room to be a little shabby, especially the old fashioned TV.
My main issue was I was unable to sleep due to something metallic banging in the wind outside my bedroom. At 1:30 am I went to reception to ask the night receptionist to investigate but this appeared to be to no avail. The following morning I advised the receptionist of my issue and sleepless night and she could not have been less interested. So much for the premier inn good nights sleep guarantee!
In future I will stay at my normal Premier Inn!

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay in our hotel. Regarding the external noise we are very sorry, re-training will take place with our reception following the morning situation, we hope you visit again and find it an improvement

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Speedy check in and very nice room with large comfortable bed. Controllable heating - lovely and warm, even though it was snowing outside for the whole of our stay After a very quiet nights sleep I enjoyed a lovely hot bath. The food was good and plentiful, with friendly service both in the evening and at breakfast

• Stayed: February 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

had a great stay staff very helpul and friendly with lots of local knowlege,made us feel at home,always ready for a chat,rooms was clean and warm.book local taxi for us,also looked up train times.will be staying there next time we visit family.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank dot m
TheReceptionTeam, reception at Premier Inn Rugby North (M6 Jct1) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm pleased to hear that you found our staff friendly and helpful and they provided an excellent standard of service.
We do hope to see you again in the near future.