“Everything far too spicy!”
Review of Curry Cottage

Curry Cottage
Ranked #37 of 193 Restaurants in Rugby
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Rugby, Warwickshire
“Everything far too spicy!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I like a curry, and like most brits, I have been to enough curry establishments to be able to form an educated opinion on what constitutes a good Indian. We had a takeaway from here on Saturday night. I had chicken dansak and a spinach side order. My husband had a peshwari murg and the kids had chicken tikka masala. All three dishes were so spicy hot we could barely eat them. My husband and I have been ill since and I feel that overall for the price , curry cottage have a long way to go before their food reaches the standards of other Indian resturants offering a takeaway option around the town.

Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Wow! What a curry...”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Although I'm embarrassed to admit it, over the last four nights we've had three Indian takeaways...all of them from this "new kid on the block". This really is a "Ruby" at its best. I can't praise it enough and, singled out for special praise, was last night's Chicken Chom Chom (no, I'd never heard of it either). Mr H, who is a curry aficionado, was blown away by a Chicken Rezala - in fact, he's still raving about it.

It won't be long until we're back there again. If you leave nearby, or within reasonable travelling distance, get involved!

3 Thank JackyHobson
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Curry Cottage, Bilton - Wow..!!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We live in the local area and noticed Curry Cottage being readied for opening over the last couple of weeks or so, and also received a menu through the door. As curry lovers, we wanted to try whilst it was newly opened and must say we were not at all disappointed. The staff were excellent and Wow..!! - the food was absolutely fantastic. The quality of the food and size of portions were simply excellent. Would go as far to say that this was probably the best Indian Takeaway food we've ever tasted (yes, it was that good..!!), and would therefore highly recommend this place to anyone. We are already looking forward to our next visit..!!l. Final thought is that we very much hope that this is not just an excellent start due to being newly opened and that these high standards will continue / become the norm. Keep this standard up and you will have some very loyal and happy customers..!! Thank you again, Curry Cottage.

3 Thank jonandjen67
Rugby, United Kingdom
“amazing!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I'm going to be short and sweet! the food was bloody amazing! full of flavour, high quality food, the meat was in bite size chunks not big chunks like most places, meat was soft and fell apart, recommend this place highly, and will go there a lot more.

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Daniel M
“Amazing food, excellent value for money, superb service from staffs.”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Live in Bilton and after reading a lot of reviews and hearing everyone talking about it at work. Had to pop in for a Saturday night take out. Ordered a few items and was amazed at the quality and service. Food was all cooked to perfection and delivery was fast. All I can say is, if anyone haven't tried Curry Cottage yet please do. You wont be disappointed and thats a promise.

3 Thank Tammi09