“Friday night dinner with friends”

Butlers Leap Table Table
Ranked #18 of 192 Restaurants in Rugby
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Friday night dinner with friends”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My Partner and I went for dinner here on Friday (Table of 4), We had not pre- booked and had to wait 5 minutes for a table at around 20.00 so not bad considering it's peak time and it was very busy.
Our waitress was very informative about the menu and recomended some specials and other items on the menu to us. My friend is particulaly fond of mayonaise and asked our server for a large portion of which she obliged. Overall cost around £50 for 4 of us to eat and have a drink with a couple of sides, excellent value. Food was excellent was served within 20 minutes of us ordering and everything was to a very high standard, the Gourmet burger i had was very tasty indeed!

I have already recomended this Pub/Restaurant to friends and i will definately be returning.

Overall a very pleasant dining experience. Could not fault it.

• Visited May 2013
Mark G, Manager at Butlers Leap Table Table, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thankyou very much for your fantastic review. We appreciate you taking the time to do this and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Bath
“As good as the last time”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We booked this restaurant for a family celebration particularly because my elderly parents enjoyed it so much the first time. The selection on the menu is great and the specials menu adds a nice balance. We had a mixture of starters including a couple of the sharing platters which were brilliant. Most of us had different main courses but all arrived together and most was warm albeit my mum complained her chips were a little tepid. The fish and chips looked to be the only disappointing selection but I think we should have gone for the beer battered fish which I recollect the first time was large and fresh, rather than the out of the freezer selection. The sweets were again brilliant and after several drinks each were amazed that the bill was less than £20 each. A popular location, make sure you book in advance. We like this place and will certainly be back.

• Visited April 2013
Mark G, Manager at Butlers Leap Table Table, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
We are sorry to hear that you weren’t 100% happy with the Fish and Chips meal. I can assure you that both the Fish and the Haddock are battered to order and fried from chilled. We strive to ensure every meal is perfect and would have done something about this issue if it were brought to our attention.

That said; we thank you for choosing Butlers Leap Table Table for your visit. Were pleased that, on the whole, you enjoyed your visit and have taken the time to give us your thoughts.

We look forward to you visiting again!

Rugby, United Kingdom
“FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Visited here many times. They cater for all diets and children are not a problem as smaller portions are available. Best to ring and reserve if in a group.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank JEFF W
Thanks for your kind words. We look forward to your next visit.

Rugby, England, United Kingdom
“And another great time had by all!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Another visit to this place and it gets better and better, the manager on duty last night (06/03/2013) sorry forgot his name went above the call of duty! Again good food good atmosphere cannot recommend this place enough

• Visited March 2013
Thanks for your fantastic review. We look forward to your next visit and we’ll keep trying to get better and better!

Birmingham
“Nice venue and great food”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I went with my wife last night. We have only recently moved to the area. The staff were very friendly and the pub was nice and clean. I had the mixed grill. Cooked to perfection. My wife had the oven baked cod. I tried some and it was gorgeous. Desserts were lovely, and the lady that served us was polite and courteous. We will definitely go back in the near future. Great pub to have as my local!