Bookings were made by my company as I attended a number of training courses.
I can confirm that there are lots of weddings - marquees were continually being dis/mantled - why don't they just keep them up and save wedding couples a lot of money/
Summary of complaintes -
- I was electrocuted in 1 room by the TV. The Manager - a German - was not interested. Despite bruising on the arm and stomach - where the circuit was completed, the hotel claimed it must have been static!!
- it is possible to see into one of the rooms in the stable block as it has been 'designed' in such a way that the windowes do not fully cover the glass.
- a colleague barely ate for a week as they could not / would not provide a vegetarian menu, despite being asked in advance
- one room had electric cables in the bathroom and an electric socket; I 'inherited' a half-eaten packet of biscuits which was not cleared away all week. I have pictures.
- beware of falling masonry; little external maintenance appears to be carried out judging by the piles lying around
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winter at Brownsover Hall. Picture is the main building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Brownsover Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brownsover Hall Rugby