“Top Food”

cafe gnosh
Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A Moden Funky Fresh Restaurant Cafe And Bar Serving From 8:30am Till Late Six Days A Week And 8:30am Till 4:00pm On A Sundays. Cafe Gnosh Is The Home Of Some Very British Classics With A Moden Europen Twist And A Fantastic Wine Menu Offering Over 40 Wines. A New Gem In The Heart Of Rugby.
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Top Food”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

2nd Visit for celebration mid week evening meal, this is a small restaurant tucked away in Rugby, close parking if there are any spaces, Staff are very friendly chatty dropped in without a booking any tables free?? "Yes no problem" ,, always a good start. I guess there is a narrow choice on the menu but all look fab, i had the duck partner the monkfish, just perfect, ordered a side of wild mushrooms ,, yum!!, was very full but had to go for a dessert once again not a wide range of choice but all lovely. think the restaurant is perfect for a romantic evening out or special ocasion,, think the restaurant is changing name to just Gnosh dropping the cafe bit as long as the food tastes this good not a problem. still love the floor tiles

• Visited November 2012

Rugby, United Kingdom
“Turned away again. Probably wont try again.”
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Loved the food when i have managed to eat here on the day time menu. Unfortunately been à couple of times recently and been turned away as fully booked or Coming to end of day service. Each time felt like an excuse from staff. Probably sont têt to go back again.

5 Thank yelsmek
Rugby
“Been here more than 3 time now.......”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My mum and I come to this restaurant as we think it is one of the best in Rugby. We have always had good friendly service and more importantly the food has always been beautiful and very good quality clearly freshly cooked and with good local ingredients.

I feel the people who have written bad reviews were extremely unlucky and/or didnt speak up at the time so that the restaurant could correct any issues ......................

Give local restaurants a chance and suppor them

We will be going back again and again

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Mandy D
“Surprised!”
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

I went on a Thursday night with a group from work. Did not know this restaurant existed not well advertised. I ordered from the separate menu were you got 3 courses for £15 which is excellent value for money. The food was tasty and the service was quick. The main menu prices are what I expected. I will go back again with my wife.

1 Thank greenwoo
“Fabulous meal!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My partner and i chose cafe gnosh to celebrate my birthday. I was apprehensive at first, not having tried it before but I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was friendly, the atmosphere was welcoming and the food was fabulous! There was a slight wait for the food but I would expect that as everything was made fresh. I would certainly recommend it and will be visiting again soon!