“Perfect place to stay in Rugby”

Number 16 Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rugby
Number 16 Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 11 Rugby B&B and Inns
Herts
“Perfect place to stay in Rugby”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Top quality - rooms lovely and finished to a high spec. Bottled water and fresh milk in the room was much appreciated. Breakfast simple and delicious. I thoroughly recommend Number 16 as the best place that I have stayed in Rugby.

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank MrsRHerts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Reviewed March 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night while passing through Rugby. When we arrived in the evening we were greeted by Helen, who was very welcoming. She showed us around and took us to our room. The interior is beautifully decorated and the room was incredibly clean and comfortable. I have a special dietary requirement and had previously emailed Helen to ask about the breakfast choices available. She was so kind to go out of her way and purchase a large container of almond milk so that I would have something for my tea and cereal. She also allowed my husband to use their printer the next morning which saved us a great deal of time not having to go out and search for one. I highly recommend this B&B!

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ahemy345
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed January 12, 2013

From the moment we booked into Number 16 we felt welcome. We weren't sure when we'd be arriving as we were driving down from the Lake District. So we kept in touch via email, and then Helen arranged to meet us to show us around the lovely property. Our room was very clean, and well appointed with modern bathroom, a large shower, separate toilet, toiletries and so on. It was great to have free car parking so close to the centre of the Rugby. There was also pedestrian access (under the road) to the shops and restaurants. In spite of the central location, there was very little traffic noise so we both slept very well. We'll be back again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Cockermouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 18, 2012

The experience was even better than it looked from the website. So much thought has clearly gone into the planning of rooms so that every need was met - we were even able easily to reduce the room temperature to our own comfort level. Everything was of a very high standard. Although
"Continental" the breakfast was just perfect.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Cranbrook, Canada
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Arriving in Rugby for an overnight stay on a cold, damp autumn evening, I was greeted with a warm smile from owner Helen who could not have made my arrival more welcome. The room I was shown to was clean, spacious and had everything that one could have wished for including a choice of either feather or synthetic pillows in case of allergies. Helen has clearly thought of everything and after an evening out, I returned to a very comfortable bed and a quiet night even though my room faced the road as it was the front of the House. The windows are secondary glazed and remarkably efficient in keeping the traffic noise out. The breakfast in the morning was delicious and a wonderful choice of cereals, fruit salads, yoghurts and a range of juices, breads and toasts with hams, cheeses and any jams that one could think of. All in all a very pleasurable experience, and one that will definitely be repeated.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

A very warm welcome from Helen to this great place in the centre of Rugby. Everything was beautifully clean, attention to detail was first class and it was surprisingly quiet for such a well situated place. Breakfast was good, and lots of parking so a very nice stay all around. Will be back next trip!

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Rugby
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I live locally so haven't stayed overnight but have used the board room as a venue for Management Training. Helen, the owner, showed me around the rooms and they are simply stunning. The boardroom is perfect as a venue for small groups of up to 6 people. I can't recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business