“Excellent”

Ranked #1 of 192 Restaurants in Rugby
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Multi-award winning, independent, charming and atmospheric French style restaurant, specialising in freshly prepared, (organic where possible) dishes, using locally supplied, and seasonal ingredients. Serving beautiful food, often French themed, but with plenty of choice to suit all tastes. Open to dine from Monday to Friday and open all day Saturday, serving delicious lunches. Join us for amazing food, or pop in to our über glamorous cocktail bar (voted Best Bar in Rugby!) Thursday to Saturday. Know widely, and awarded for, its exceptional hospitality and passionate, articulate and vivacious staff - Cafe Vin Cinq provides an outstanding dining experience, where the customers' needs are anticipated and we hope, exceeded.
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Went here midweek for our anniversary as we were away for a few days on business. Looked good on the reviews and we were not dissapointed. Good atmosphere, friendly efficient staff and great food. The menu seemed a bit limited but they obviously concentrate on quality rather than quantity and everthing we had was superb. The only downside is that we live 200 miles away.

• Visited February 2013

Rugby, United Kingdom
“First time but definitely not the last”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Just moved to Rugby and family went here for Mothering Sunday lunch. Really warm, friendly welcome. Plenty of staff, all attentive but not intrusive. Prompt service with a smile. Food was superb, wine excellent and the Armagnac priceless! The whole ambience could not be faulted. We will certainly be back very soon.

• Visited March 2013
“The best.”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I went to Café Vin Cinq again on Saturday 2nd March to try their new menu, I wasn’t disappointed, I had the tuna and it was amazing, every other meal looked great as well. The service was exceptional as usual, the staff couldn’t do enough to help in fact I made the mistake of forgetting my glasses, vanity I’m afraid, so I found it difficult to read the menu and guess what, they keep reading glasses for fools like me, they were popped on my table without me asking, clearly I was seen struggling. I regularly try other restaurants in the area but none come up to this standard.

• Visited March 2013
“Perfect evening!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband booked a table for my birthday, it was a perfect evening, great food, great choice of wine and champagne and the service was brilliant, best birthday meal ever! We will be going back soon! Thanks !

“Perfect”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Early dinner on Saturday for my birthday, they just managed to squeeze us in at 6pm before the restaurant filled at 8pm. The service was attentive, the food stunning, the venue lovely and the free birthday glass of bubbly very welcome and surprising. We'll defo be back!

• Visited February 2013