“Christmas Eve Spectacular!”

Ranked #1 of 195 Restaurants in Rugby
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Multi-award winning, independent, charming and atmospheric French style restaurant, specialising in freshly prepared, (organic where possible) dishes, using locally supplied, and seasonal ingredients. Serving beautiful food, often French themed, but with plenty of choice to suit all tastes. Open to dine from Monday to Saturday. Join us for amazing food, or pop in to our über glamorous cocktail bar (voted Best Bar in Rugby!) Friday and Saturday. Know widely, and awarded for, its exceptional hospitality and passionate, articulate and vivacious staff - Cafe Vin Cinq provides an outstanding dining experience, where the customers' needs are anticipated and we hope, exceeded.
“Christmas Eve Spectacular!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We decided to go to Cafe Vin Cinq for our special Christmas Eve meal and we were certainly proved right.

The Christmas Menu was absolutely fantastic. I had the pork which was delicious and my husband had the steak which he said was the best steak he had ever had.

The staff were wonderful, checking on our meals and couldn't do enough for us.

Every time we go back there, I am waiting for the meal to not be as good or for the service to be not so great but I can honestly say that both actually get better each time we visit.

We can't wait for our next visit.

Derbyshire, United Kingdom
“Romantic birthday meal”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

My husband took me here for my birthday and it was lovely. The food was great...the fish stew was so tasty and the lemon syllabub was the best I had tasted outside of my mothers house! The service was good, though it took 3 members of staff to answer my question about the duck dish. The Pinot Noir was good and very well priced. We'll be back....

Rugby, United Kingdom
“Great food and attentive service”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Enjoyed delicious food and good wine. Our main course was quite a while coming, this was noted by the staff (without us saying anything) and we were given complimentary drinks.

Warwickshire
“Fantastic ambience, service and food to die for!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Our first visit to Cafe Vin Cinq - and I have got to say we will definitely be going there again!
The staff were more than helpful, the restaurant is beautifully decorated, the house wine was so good we had to order more.... and the rump steak was the best steak I have ever had- and cooked to perfection - this could easily pass as fillet steak - it was soooo good!! Cafe Vin Cinq is first on my list for a special occasion or romantic evening- Five stars all round!

• Visited October 2012
“Fab cocktails!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

So, we finally made it for cocktails on saturday night in the cocktail lounge and it was really fab!!!

It seems this is the in place that only few people know about.

They have great cocktails and a more exclusive clientele than most rugby places. Gets a little busy but definitely worth it. Can't wait for our next visit.