“AUTHENTIC SOUTH INDIAN FOOD”
Review of Dosa Village

Dosa Village
Ranked #30 of 237 Restaurants in Rugby
Description: Dosa Village Rugby is our venture to bring the authentic taste of South India & Srilanka in a traditional ambience to the people of Rugby. Our aim is to provide the best quality south South Indian food which blends the finest Indian spices, creating exotic flavours to kindle everyone's taste buds and leave a lasting experience
Reviewed March 8, 2019

Delicious food,good ambiance,

An international student from India will obviously miss Indian food .Even though I had food in many other restaurant but this restaurant stands out best among them!!
I had masala dosa which is finely roasted and served and i loved it !!
I had chukka chicken as well which is spicy and delicious !!
Good job and service by staff !!
keep going guys!
gud luck!!!

Date of visit: February 2019
dosavillagerugby, Manager at Dosa Village, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful words. Looking forward to to serve you soon.

Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

The food is excellent and friendly service too. The recipes are different
Highly recommended. I love to eat here

Date of visit: January 2019

Thank you so much for the positive words. We prepare fresh foods with fresh ingredients. Thanks for the appreciation. Do visit us soon and try other delicious dishes.

Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

Delicious food, very friendly owner, absolute bargain for the food. big portions with lots of flavour. after visiting sri lanka last year, this is a real true sample of genuine sri lankan and south indian food. We had the Medhu Vadai, sri lankan curry, chicken masala dosa (huge), dal tadka, rice and mango lassi all for £28. we were very full. highly recommend and will definately be returning. there is a pay display car park just behind the restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2019

Thank you so much for the positive words. We prepare fresh foods with fresh ingredients. Thanks for the appreciation. The street car park right of the restaurant is free after 6 pm and the Gas street parking left to the restaurant is free after 7 pm. Do visit us soon and try other delicious dishes.

Reviewed March 5, 2019

Dear Dosa.

I was recommended to you by a friend.
In fact, my friend said to me “if you don’t like it, I’ll give you your money back!
I have to say, he wasn’t wrong.
The meal was fantastic, totally differant to anything else I’ve tried locally.
Delicious food and great value for money.

Thank you so much!.

Date of visit: March 2019

Thank you very Sir, one of the very best comment we got till date. Our passion towards the food industry brought us here. Please do support us and visit us soon.

Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

An international student from India like me I’ll obviously miss the home bound . Tried this restaurant for my birthday with my English friends. to be honest the food was excellent and served in a perfect way . Good friendly atmosphere and my friends loved it too .Highly recommended for English friends who loves original authentic South Indian taste.

Date of visit: March 2019

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback. Mum's food is the best food in the world. We are very happy that, we reminded your mum's food. Thanks for bringing all your friends to our restaurant. We hope that we broke the myth of Indian food will be spicy. Please do come soon to try out our different dishes.