“Nice food”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Enjoyed he food. Well presented and lots of choice. Attentive Staff. One fault is the floor is very polished especially near the door. Can be quite slippery.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I went to Agra Palace for a surprise birthday party. We were a large party and with the restaurant already being very busy the atmosphere was great. I could not say a bad word about the food - the best chicken tikka (dry, no sauce) I have ever had. Would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone, although its not really the place to go for a romantic meal for 2 as it was very loud and bubbly inside!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I absolutely love this place easily go 3 times a month an extra for special events so helpful an pleasant an the food is amazing!!! Can't fault it

Reviewed March 24, 2013

My friend and I eat here quite often, we have also been in a group. 99% of the time its brilliant and I cannot fault the food or the service. On one occasion we had a bit of as wait but we were a party of ten and when the food arrived the whole table were served together. Best Indian restaurant in Nuneaton by far.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Visited with six work colleagues on a Thursday evening. Waiter's running around and all in all felt a little chaotic. Asked for popodoms whilst waiting and told that you can only order them with the main order??? How odd is that. So had to sit and wait for colleagues with no nibbles (bit rubbish). Ordered food, again very rushed, food was excellent, apart from one dish that was far too hot and impossible to eat, even though asked for it not to be. Had to be sent back and we had all finished before her main course came back out. Wouldn't recommend there are far better indian restaurants out there.

1  Thank Lorraine765