“One of the best Indian restaurants I have been to”
Review of Agra Palace

Agra Palace
Ranked #4 of 170 Restaurants in Nuneaton
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I went to Agra Palace for a surprise birthday party. We were a large party and with the restaurant already being very busy the atmosphere was great. I could not say a bad word about the food - the best chicken tikka (dry, no sauce) I have ever had. Would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone, although its not really the place to go for a romantic meal for 2 as it was very loud and bubbly inside!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I absolutely love this place easily go 3 times a month an extra for special events so helpful an pleasant an the food is amazing!!! Can't fault it

Reviewed March 24, 2013

My friend and I eat here quite often, we have also been in a group. 99% of the time its brilliant and I cannot fault the food or the service. On one occasion we had a bit of as wait but we were a party of ten and when the food arrived the whole table were served together. Best Indian restaurant in Nuneaton by far.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Visited with six work colleagues on a Thursday evening. Waiter's running around and all in all felt a little chaotic. Asked for popodoms whilst waiting and told that you can only order them with the main order??? How odd is that. So had to sit and wait for colleagues with no nibbles (bit rubbish). Ordered food, again very rushed, food was excellent, apart from one dish that was far too hot and impossible to eat, even though asked for it not to be. Had to be sent back and we had all finished before her main course came back out. Wouldn't recommend there are far better indian restaurants out there.

1  Thank Lorraine765
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I have to say the Agra Palace is a restaurant I have been using for over 20 years & truthfully, since Kamal took control, the place has gone from strength to strength. He really does have the best chefs who are always ready to try new dishes & uses ingredients not found in any Indian restaurant in town - just try the lamb shatkora with the Bangladeshi citrus papeda - heavenly.
In our opinion, wife & friends, absolutely secong to none.

BB