“A curry lovers dream.....”
Review of Amid Palace

Amid Palace
Ranked #5 of 163 Restaurants in Nuneaton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ethos: Developing, Creating, Imagining and to never stand still. Concept: The food at Amid Palace is authentic, digging into the traditional roots, exploring the rich Indian and Bangladeshi culinary history then taking it further and evolving at the same time, releasing it from the copper lined bowls onto a plate combining different techniques, regions, flavours and textures....
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We been coming here ever since the Amid Palace was established (on the site of a former Little Chef) and like all good restaurants, consistancy is the real judge of it's success (or not!) We have, over the years, noticed that from time to time variants in both service & quality of food, but I cannot say that I have tasted a better selection of Indian dishes than on my own doorstep! The Amid Palace works because it never rests on it's laurels - so, overall, it provides consistantly excellent food and a warm and friendly service.
Well Done Amid Palace - we will consistantly be regualr patrons.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Had a mid week meal after work with my wife, the restruarent was welcoming and the staff very helpful. For a Wednesday night, it ended up quite busy, but once again, couldn't fault the staff, helpful, knowledgable, but unintrusive, been there a few times now, will definitely go back

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Me and my boyfriend are regulars here from the first time we visited because its the best Indian restaurant we know...
Superb food every time, great service, and a great menu.. Compliments to the chef, and the amid palace team for making it a great restaurant..
Grab yourself an amid palace privilege card too! Great deals on take aways and family eats out although their deal in the week is too good to refuse! This place should be well known about!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

My partner and I never visit any other Indian restaurant in Nuneaton, we find Amid Palace fantastic. The food is amazing, the service is exceptional, and the value for money is brilliant!
I have visited Amid in a large group, small group and just 2 of us, and I am never disappointed with it.
Also whenever ordering a take away I never think twice about ringing Amid as the food is just as perfect being delivered as it is when we eat in.
This restaurant really does have everything you need for a great time, with even greater food!
We definately won't be trying anywhere different for a very long time as doing this in the past has lead to a 'we should have gone to Amid' conversation!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I have been visiting the Amid Palace ever since it opened. We have takeaways and dine in whenever we can. The food is fantastic and the service from Surat and the team are always spot on. We like to try new dishes and have tasted everything on the menu. Although we do have our own regular dishes. Our boys 6 and 9 love coming here and leave full belly tired!