“Excellent service nd staff!!”
Review of Amid Palace

Amid Palace
Ranked #6 of 162 Restaurants in Nuneaton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ethos: Developing, Creating, Imagining and to never stand still. Concept: The food at Amid Palace is authentic, digging into the traditional roots, exploring the rich Indian and Bangladeshi culinary history then taking it further and evolving at the same time, releasing it from the copper lined bowls onto a plate combining different techniques, regions, flavours and textures....
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I been there tonight
service was excellent and food is really cheap
Actually i love the service,staff and food!!

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Eight of us went on Father's day in the evening and thoroughly enjoyed the meal and the restaurant. As it was a Sunday we took advantage of the 3 courses for £7.95 and were very surprised to discover you could have just about anything on the menu. The starters were delightfully presented and the main courses were of ample portions. The service wasn't quick but felt unhurried rather than slow. The staff were polite and friendly and the restaurant itself was larger than it looks from the outside, very clean and nicely decorated. And the best surprise of all was the bill. Under £90 for all of us includng drinks. This was our first visit but definitely won't be our last .

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Me and my friends are regulars here, The food is always well presented and full of flavour with a wide variety of curries ( i reccomend addrak) . Staff are very freindly, polite and always helpful. The meal deal on sunday to thursday is a bargin! £7.95 for 3 courses! Always come out happy and stuffed! Best curry in town!

1  Thank Karl1302
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I discovered Amid Place two nights ago when I went with a friend and to say I was 'pleasantly surprised' would be an understatement.. The building itself isn't the most glamorous but give it a chance and you will not be disappointed! The staff were very attentive and made an effort to ensure we had the best dining experience, the only thing that excelled their service was the food! It tasted amazing and the presentation was lovely! I will be definitely be going back!

Reviewed June 12, 2012

The staff here are very welcoming and cater to your specific needs when asked.
Food was presented well and tasted great.
This was my second visit here and I am definatly making it my regular place to eat.
Recommend to all.