When ever I am in need of a hotel room on location, it is not for leisure purposes, but instead purely for business. Being long and hard work, I appreciate the haven of a hotel which is built with proper brick and mortar. Many pubs, houses or manors converted into hotels suffer from an element of creakiness, squeakiness, and general leakage, of sound. These modern cookie-cutter hotels are built specifically from the word go to be sturdy, unmovable, and above all, neat, and it really shows. I hear nothing of the people next door, upstairs, downstairs, etc, and I can stay in confidence that they'll not be bothered by any activity of my own. Nothing worse than being all too aware of those around you when all you need is isolation, right?
Being a man on the go, using hotels only for a place to bed down, I rarely find a chance to use many of the extra facilities or services on offer, therefore I have rated them neutral, but that's just the way I operate - get in, bed down, get out with a spring in my step after a rejuvenating bunk-up. I don't even use the bar either, in fact, the less I see of the hotel staff and the less they see of me, the better, so it's nice that you can just go on up to your room without walking past 3 reception desks and a restaurant, distracting everyone else as I briskly walk on by, usually behind schedule.
The rooms are neat and tidy, with the hard work put in by the cleaners after each visitor is evident, or rather not evident, given every trace of prior habitation has been straightened and mopped. You'd never guess anyone had been in there the morning before - much appreciated, and I don't have to fret too much about the people after me. Even the beds are built like a brick outhouse, which is good for anyone who is quite an animated sleeper.
Overall a well-built hotel which is built of tougher stuff. It's everything you need of a good night. A+
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Nuneaton is easily accessed from motorway routes adjoining the M6, Junction 3, A444. Based on a leisure park there are many food outlets and and multiplex and bowling alley. 5 minutes from the local shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG and Booking.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Nuneaton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Nuneaton Hotel Nuneaton
- Days Inn Coventry
- Days Inn Nuneaton
- Nuneaton Days Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Nuneaton Warwickshire