Holiday Inn Express Nuneaton
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewsscrambled eggsbeansstayed herevalue for moneybuffet styleleisure parkhour barfree breakfastreception staffyogurtwhat it says on the tinthe breakfast areaan overnight stayfast foodone night stayno air conbusiness hotel
Reviewed July 7, 2011

Unbelievable value. We booked a family room for a Friday night on line and paid only £49 which included breakfast. The room (2 rooms) had an interconnecting door so the kids had a room/bathroom to themselves with 2 single beds, connecting to mum and dad's double room. The rooms were both spotless, bathrooms great (excellent shower pressure) and the breakfast was superb. All fresh and regularly replenished with croissants, danish pastries and hot options of sausages and scrambled egg. The staff were extremely polite and helpful, inparticularly the 2 night staff (as we arrived for late check in) were very helpful and cheerful. I told the receptionist in the morning that the family room was outstanding and she informed me that unfortionatelty these rooms were changing and family rooms would become the "normal" sofa bed in the same room (which is a real shame). Oh well, all good things must come to an end! I'd be happier paying more money to keep the same room set-up. Maybe £49 was just too cheap!! Anyhow, we loved it.

Room Tip: Book on line
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
gm2_10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nuneaton, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2012

Many thanks for your kind comments about our hotel. I'm really glad you enjoyed your stay as much as you did.

Unfortunately our family rooms have now been brought in-line with all other Holiday Inn Express hotels and we now offer a sofa-bed family room rather than the inter-connecting rooms.

However, the inter-connecting rooms are still available but at full rate for each half of the room.

I appreciate you taking time out to leave such a positive review and look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again in the future.

Many Thanks,

Reviewed July 4, 2011

Just had a fantastic one night stay at the Holiday Express Inn - Nuneaton- with a group of us - mixture of adults and children. The family rooms were great - really spacious! I could not fault anything with this hotel. I came into contact with at least 5 members of staff all of whom were extremely polite, friendly and moreover helpful! The staff/service was above and beyond what I would have expected!! (David on Reception particularly very helpful and could not do enough to help us). The rooms were great. Breakfast options great too..... everything available/fresh/topped-up regularly etc! I am really fussy when I pay good money for a four star - and I expected very little of this place because of the low cost rooms .... and I really could not fault a single thing! A very pleasant surprise - many thanks to the staff!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank chrishuddy1

Thank you for such a positive review. It's great to hear we are all doing a good job.

I will pass on your comments to David who I am sure will be very pleased and very proud to know you appreciated his kind and genuine service and attitude.

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Thanks again!

Reviewed June 22, 2011

Stayed one night for a conference in Coventry. Room was very clean ,comfy bed plenty of space. It was only also close to the conference centre so all round spot on.

• Stayed: June 2011

Thank you very much for your good review.

I am glad to hear your stay was an enjoyable one.

If you are in the area again you know where we are!

Many thanks,

Reviewed June 14, 2011

There was a nice breakfast in the morning with croissant and pain-au-raisin, scrambled egg and sausage, toaster, yoghurts, cheese and cereals. Help yourself to tea, coffee, juices and hot chocolate. The pillows came in firm or soft (with a little note on which was which).
We ate in the pub next door called Bermuda Park, nice menu, similar to a Harvester with daily deals. would visit there again.

Room Tip: We used our Holiday Inn priority points
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gillchelt

Thank you for leaving such a positive review.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel along with breakfast and the nearby off-site facilities.

It'd be great to welcome you back here for another enjoyable stay in the near future.

Many thanks,

Reviewed June 2, 2011

I booked this for an overnight stay for myself and my husband as we were going to see Kings of Leon at the Ricoh Arena (Monday 30 May 2011). We arrived at the site early and were spoilt for choice as to where to have some lunch...chose to go to the Fair and Square pub,just a very short walk away from the hotel, where we had a very reasonable meal. We could just have easily chosen MacDonalds,KFC,or Frankie and Benny's. There is also a bowling alley and an Odeon cinema 2 minutes walk away, if you are so inclined.
We were able to book into the hotel before 2pm and we were asked at the front desk if we were going to the concert as there was multi-seat taxi's laid on if we wanted to use this service. However, we had already purchased an on-site car parking ticket for the Arena ( a word of warning..... it took us over 40 minutes to exit the car park after the gig. This was an absolute nightmare and the traffic surrounding the arena was at a complete standstill !!)
The room and bathroom were very clean, and the bed beautifully comfortable. We had a hairdryer provided,there is a phone by the bed for room service /reception etc or calls to other rooms etc. In short everything you could want.
When we returned from the gig,the bar was still open so we were able to have late night drinks....crisps and nuts are from a vending machine. Drinks were a bit pricey (in my book) ....bill of £8.00+ for a pint of Fosters and a brandy and lemonade!
However we had a great night's sleep, and the complimentary breakfast in the morning was nice enough ...sausages,scrambled eggs and toast, or continental or cereal etc.
Thoroughly enjoyed the stay,and would definitely stay here again if in the area :)

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mrsjamac

I'm really happy to hear you found your stay at our hotel an enjoyable experience.

We do strive to achieve complete guest satisfaction in all area's of the hotel so a review like yours is very pleasing to read.

Many thanks!