“Fantastic all round.”

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Nuneaton
Hinckley, United Kingdom
“Fantastic all round.”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Very friendly and welcoming staff. Very helpful all round. From reception to domestics, all were cheerful and friendly. Room very comfortable and clean. Food devine! Can not believe got so much for so little money. My husband and I will definatley go again and again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Chris_Garnett, General Manager at Millers Hotel, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
The whole team really enjoyed reading this and thank you for leaving us this fantastic review. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Stayed for 2 nights at the end of May 2014 for an annual 'reunion' function.
Approx 30 colleagues were also in attendance, Reception staff were very helpful and considerate as indeed where Bar & catering staff. Food in bar was of a good standard, although very basic for the dinner we had in function room (have had better).
Accommodation was of a good standard, rooms adequate and clean.
Breakfast was slow but freshly prepared to order (good choice)
venue was ideally suited for events that we had planned
Prices room,food and drink were also very competitive!
Internet and mobile phone signal was very poor (had to go outside to use phone)
All in all the weekend went well and we will be returning next year.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Chris_Garnett, Guest Relations Manager at Millers Hotel, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
We are all happy that you enjoyed your annual reunion and it was great to see you here again. I've passed on your comments to the kitchen to ensure that next year we get it perfect for you!
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Stayed for a couple of nights in March, 4th Old English Inns I have stopped at since Christmas.Booked with a friend for a short break after passing the Millers returning from Hunger ford (The Bear,see previous review.).On arrival thought passing traffic may cause noise on a night,but my fears we unfounded. The room was compact but ideal for a short stay,housekeeping,staff and meals usual Old English Standards although on the second morning breakfast was slower than usual due to new staff working in the kitchen. Unfortunately we were only told this after we had been waiting, it would have been better if we had been informed of the delay when we arrived for breakfast,a simple were running a little slow breaking in a new cook, could of prepared us for the slight delay nipping potential complaints in the bud. Looking forward to returning in the future,great location for couples,families and any antique collectors. Plenty to see and do the area but public transport is limited so you really need access to a car.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Chris_Garnett, General Manager at Millers Hotel, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thank you for leaving us this feedback. The breakfast chef is now up to speed and I've fed back to the team to make sure that we keep our guests informed to preempt any issues. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again.
Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We have just spent the afternoon attending a christening party at millers. The Bosworth suite was ideal for the party. The party buffet was very good, The staff on the bar were busy but nothing was too much trouble. we would recommend this venue to anyone who is thinking of holding a party.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Chris_Garnett, General Manager at Millers Hotel, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
It's always great to know that people have enjoyed their time at the Millers and thank you for taking the time to share it with us! We all really look forward to seeing you again soon.
Harrogate, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Well I could write a book but will try to summarise, we informed the hotel we would be arriving late as I had a meeting in London. The taxi dropped us off and we entered the hotel to the reception we had been told to ring the bell so me did, Nothing. 15 mins later still nothing. We walked around the corridors and outside the hotel nothing. I tried calling the hotel but I had no signal. We had no idea what we were going to do we are in the middle of nowhere, no transport, no phone and more importantly no bed. This was ridiculous. I wondered is they had left a key we went behind the reception desk several keys where there, but we had no idea if they were for us or duplicates of keys from rooms already used!! We knocked on all
The doors then opened one behind reception, the nightmare got worse we had set the alarm off. I was sure everyone would wake up and the police would turn up.... But after 30 mins no one. After walking around the hotel again we decided we had no other option but to try a few keys or sleep in reception ( but with the alarm going off a room away from reception was the only sleeping option) it was now 1.30am!!!
We tried the first room slowly opening the door incase we had entered someone else's room... Thankfully it was empty, I had a room! We tried another room again empty brilliant it had taken us an hour to check ourselves in!!!

To be fair the room was comfortable and breakfast was fab although the lady was a little confused that our names weren't on her list and we had keys!

The hotel have apologised and refunded our stay for the 2 of us but we had many other colleagues staying who unfortunately we leant they had been woken by someone setting off an Alarm!!!!

Less of a warm welcome more of a loud welcome!

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank jadehana
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback about your stay here at the Millers. I can only apologise for the misunderstanding regarding the bell as the message passed on was to ring the front door bell. I do hope you will stay with us again as apart from this you enjoyed stay. Once again my apologies.
Stafford, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Having been invited to "break bread" with good friends visiting from the Isle of Wight, my wife and I having read experiences of others who dined at the Millers Hotel,we were a little apprehensive.
It pleases me to report that we found no negative experiences either with the food quality or presentation. The hot food was delivered to our table after about a 15 minute wait by a waiter who was polite,professional and gave us every attention that could be expected of him.
Not having spent a night at the hotel I am unable to make comment on the quality of the residential facilities. However my host did show me their bedroom and from what I saw I observed that the room was clean, had attractive decor, was welcoming and more than acceptable. Being a caravanner my hotel use has been in the course of business, and I have stayed at the best. For the money being asked clients are being well served at the Millers

Room Tip: Cant comment did not stay residential
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Chris_Garnett, General Manager at Millers Hotel, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Thank you for this great feedback on your meal here at the Millers. We use all feedback we receive to help us deliver the service we possibly can. We look forward to your next visit and hopefully you'll stay over and try our rooms as well.
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 5, 2014

we have just returned home having spent 3 nights at this Hotel,and we found it and the location ideal for our needs.the room (number 32) was very clean and comfortable.and the staff were very helpful and Friendly,the food was well prepared and good value for money.would we stay there again,yes we will

Room Tip: rooms at the rear should be quieter as the hotel is on a busy main road.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Chris_Garnett, Guest Relations Manager at Millers Hotel, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
We're all happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for leaving us this review. Hopefully we shall see you again back here at the Millers.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nuneaton
Best Western Weston Hall Hotel
Bosworth Hall Hotel & Spa
Bosworth Hall Hotel & Spa
#1 of 1 in Market Bosworth
Holiday Inn Express Nuneaton
Sketchley Grange Hotel & Spa
Chapel House Restaurant with Rooms
Jurys Inn Hinckley Island

Been to Millers Hotel? Share your experiences!