Ambion Court Hotel
Millers Hotel(Nuneaton)
$59
$82
$67
The Manor Hotel(Nuneaton)(Great Value!)
$67
Orbitz.com
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
    All reviewsconverted stableslocal pubdog hedgehoghearty breakfastsuperior roomnext morningclean roomsplace to staywendyhinckley
    Reviewed January 11, 2012

A one night stay on business nearby in December 2011. Stayed in one of the courtyard rooms and ate in the fabulous nearby pub. John is very friendly with an excellent range of whiskeys. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
    Reviewed November 10, 2011

I have just enjoyed a three night stay at the Ambion Court Hotel in Dadlington, Nuneaton. 8th -10th November.

Owned and run by John and Wendy Walliker the welcome is warm and genuine. The e-suite rooms are well appointed and situated around a courtyard with individual entrances into the rooms from the courtyard. Tea / coffee, TV and free wifi is provided. Breakfasts are cooked to order with farm fresh ingredients and definately recommend the scrambled eggs.

Book early as there are only limited rooms and from my experience this week the guests are all on return visits and working in the area on contracts.

I for one will certainly be booking for my next week long visit for contract work in December.

Well worth a visit and I dare you not to re-book for further visits.

Room Tip: Ask for a romm in tghe courtyard, access is great and the car can be parked outside easily.
    • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
    2  Thank JimTrowbridge
    Reviewed July 27, 2011

We stayed there for 3 nights, (my wife and I), and booked a superior room and were given the largest room in the house - I think it's also used a the honeymoon suite. the prices were very good and I must say that the breakfast was stunning, both in quality fresh products and taste. Plenty of it too! John, the owner was very friendly and attentive and appears to work 24/7! My only complaint - not really a complaint, but more of our personal preference, would be to clear some of the 'tat' from the rooms, like cuddly toys etc. and to update the en-suite which was small ( not a huge problem) and needing moderised, particularly the shower area. Apart from this, it was very good value for money and we had a very nice stay. We would certainly stay there again, and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed June 14, 2011

We stay at Ambion Court for our honeymoon 3 years ago and were up that way on a holiday so thought we would stay for one night on our way home. It was as lovely as ever, we received a very warm welcome from John and were able to stay in our honeymoon room which made our stay even more special. We spent an enjoyable couple of hours in the bar chatting with John and our breakfast the next morning was superby, freshley cooked and beautifully presented, the free range farm eggs poached were excellent. We hope it wont be as long next time before we can visit again. Colette and David Polley

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed February 10, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Ambion hotel last weekend. We originally booked a superior room for just one night but stayed an extra night as it was so quiet and relaxing there, and the bed was so lovely and comfortable!

The proprietor John is a lovely chap and cooked us delicious breakfasts. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple