“A real gem.”
Review of Anthony`s

Anthony`s
Ranked #1 of 155 Restaurants in Nuneaton
Cuisines: British
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Warwick, United Kingdom
“A real gem.”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

This place opens as a cafe by day and a bistro on weekend evenings. We went for Sunday lunch on Mother's Day. Family members had raved about it and we now see why. There was a 3 course fixed-price menu for £25. The choice was good and the food all home-made. Everything was excellent - especially the cauliflower cheese. The restaurant is family run and the service is friendly and attentive. There is a good choice of drinks all at very fair prices. The only complaint I have is that the restaurant is not nearer to our home.

“Best in Town”
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

First visit to Anthony's for lunch with my daughter and 2yr old Grandson, Mon 4th March. Great menu, something for everyone. Selected from the children's menu: Crispy chicken and chips and were amazed at the presentation and quantity, chips served in a mini chip basket and 4 large fingers of crispy chicken all served on a wooden platter, best children's meal EVER, our meal's also superb. We have been waiting for an establishment such as this for a long time ! Whilst in there, someone came in to book an evening meal only to be told ' No tables available until 5th April' My daughter has booked a table for the evening Bistro for the said date and looks forward to sampling the evening menu. Well done and long may you remain open! Thank you.

1 Thank Val F
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Intimate Bistro”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Anthony's opens as a Bistro on Friday and Saturday evenings. I haven't visited during the day but the Bistro evening food is really good. The presentation of the food is great as is the quality and flavour of the food. I can highly recommend the Semifreddo and the Hokey Pokey ice cream.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Ellabella208
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
“FANTASTIC”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I've been recommended Anthony's by a number of friends, so decided to take my partner for our 'date'. We've previously been for lunch, which was scrummy and the children were really well catered for (serving a sandwich to share, but on their own plates). The evening menu is delicious, it took us quite a while to decide what to have, so I'm sure we'll be returning to work through the menu. Hokey Pokey Ice Cream is out of this world!!!
Have already recommended it to friends.

• Visited February 2013
Market Harborough, United Kingdom
“A REAL FIND!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Maybe, like me, you have been getting a little disheartened with the mediocre supposedly fine dining restaurants ...I will say i am relatively new to this area,an have been searching with my partner almost every weekend for somewhere that serves good honest food,,
We found Anthony's whilst strolling through the town one evening and took note of the telephone number,and booked a table....it was a three week wait
Was...it worth it?
yes.. it was absolutely fabulous.. neither my partner of myself could fault our Anthony experience
not one single fault..
this was freshly cooked honest food.served with something that is often missing these days..LOVE!
here nuneaton has a little gem .....so book well in advance...and enjoy
and i will see you there ....

• Visited February 2013