$48
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $61/night.

$53
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $61/night.

Millers Hotel(Nuneaton)
$61
Longshoot Hotel(Nuneaton)
$43
  • Restaurant
Chase Hotel(Nuneaton)
$51
Ambion Court Hotel(Nuneaton)(Great Value!)
$59
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsadjoining beefeatermeal dealbeefeater restaurantgeorge eliotricoh arenano liftsmall roomwonderful staycomfortable bedwhat it says on the tinclean roomsplenty of parkingnight's sleepbermuda parkfamily roomrestaurant next doorlast weekend
Reviewed October 4, 2017

Have stayed here several times. It looks to have been updated since our last visit. Rooms are clean and fresh. Staff is friendly and helpful. It conveniently has a restaurant and bar on site, as well as a playground area for children. Taxis are quick to arrive when called. We will be back.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
1  Thank JustMyOpinion4U2
Reviewed October 3, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed September 30, 2017

A very familiar structure, small and clean. The hotel was fully booked so I got to choose a small room which was not bad anyway.
Unfortunately the last night we had an inconvenience with the fire allarm and we had to leave the hotel for a while

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here the first weekend in September and couldn't fault a thing! The room was spotless and cleaned whilst we were out ready for when we returned each day! The staff were the friendliest I have come across- I believe the two people I spoke to were Sue and Jackie- they seemed to be there all weekend! Always happy and smiling and nothing was too much for them. Credit to your team

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bizzle88
Reviewed September 26, 2017

For a Premier Inn, this was absolutely fantastic. The service is brilliant and friendly, the rooms I just can't fault at all.
Well done and thankyou! If I'm in this neck of the woods again I will stay here.
The Beefeater is overpriced and I'd actually have much preferred a pub dinner if I'm honest. Hotel truly excellent though so thank you again :)

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business