All reviews adjoining beefeater beefeater next door meal deal beefeater restaurant george eliot ricoh arena no lift small room wonderful stay clean rooms comfortable bed good nights sleep plenty of parking night's sleep bermuda park family room stayed for one night
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Slightly different to other premier inns but it's not specially built. The room was slightly smaller than others I have been to but not a problem. The staff were helpful and the bed was very comfortable

Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed May 4, 2017

I stayed at this very clean and modern Premier Inn for an event this year and found the staff extremely helpful and friendly. The bedrooms and halls were clean and fresh, the bed was wonderful and the linen clean. I cannot recommend it enough.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed May 3, 2017

Bed was comfortable but small as was the room,
Breakfast was limited in choice of egg dishes
Dinner (late timing on our behalf) could have been better as the potatoes were runny and the spinach watery

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed April 23, 2017

We really like this hotel. We were in room 49 which is a lovely big family room overlooking the patio area of the restaurant below. We stayed in another Premier Inn the nights before and this hotel wiped the floor with the previous one. So much cleaner, quieter, and in a much better condition overall.

The only reason I've scored 4/5 is the lack of a lift. This was made clear when booking but I assumed that the family rooms would be on the ground floor. Our room was on the first floor which meant we needed to leave the pram downstairs which was a bit awkward. I think in the future, if a booking requires a cot, they should be assigned a downstairs room as they are likely to have a pram.

Overall though, a great hotel. I'll be recommending it to my friends and family as we are moving to the area shortly.

Room Tip: If you have a wheelchair/pram ask for a downstairs room.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2017

When we visit family in Nuneaton, as we do several times a year, we usually stay in the Travelodge on St Nicolas Park but decided to try the Premier Inn this time as we were going to be in the area for longer than usual. The location itself is very pleasant, an old house with lovely grounds, albeit nowadays it's right next to a roundabout and Bermuda Park industrial estate ! In short, it's much better than the Travelodge and, for this trip, was significantly cheaper. The room was modern and clean with a comfy bed and good pillows. My only small gripe is that there was just 1 small drawer and limited hanging space for clothing. If I was being really picky, I'd also suggest a heated towel rail - they are keen for you to re-use towels, but it's hard to get them dry, particularly if you like 2 showers a day, and maybe they could supply an excellent couple of sachets of coffee: some of us need more than 1 cup in the morning to get going ! We ate breakfast in the adjoining restaurant on 3 mornings which was plentiful and fresh with all the choice you could ask for - and good value at £8.99 for 'all you can eat'. Service was universally very good with a greeting and a warm smile from everyone - from the servers in the restaurant to the Reception staff, housekeeping and cleaners. We'll be back.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple