“Premier Inn at it's best”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Nuneaton/Coventry Hotel
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Nuneaton
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Always good to stay in the 'Griff' - one of the older Premier Inn's so rooms are a bit smaller than the newer ones - but dont let that put you off! Good friendly service and the Beefeater is always good- and busy! so you may need to book before! I'll be back.. again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Nuneaton/Coventry Hotel

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Stayed at this hotel on business, good but small room but then again it is a premier inn so at least you know what you are getting. Staff were very good especially the restaurant manager and both the receptionist and the night guy. Food was nice in the restaurant and I got served quickly and efficient. I would recommend to anyone

Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 18, 2013

When I stay somewhere due to a business trip, I always think, would I bring my wife here.
Yes I would, and although the location was good for where I needed to be, the staff were very friendly and helpful and the food was without fault, the only reason for not giving a five star review was, that although very clean, the bathroom was a little bit tired.
Spruce the bathroom up to get a perfect review.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Macewan12
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I can't fault Premier Inns. A fantastic business model. Great room with an excellent Premier Inn dinner in the pub. Book your table on registering and you get a great dinner deal with a reserved table. An amazing breakfast. Cooked to order so that everything is freshly cooked. I hate a dried - out breakfast.

Room Tip: Driving from London. Break your journey and stay here. We had a few hundred more miles to go.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2013

friendly, rooms clean and comfortable with good beds. Staff making a real effort. Breakfast exceptional. Lots of parking and a convenient location for the ricoh arena. Really impressive for a budget hotel chain. Super job All round.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel when we went to see a group we follow performing in Bedworth. The hotel was clean and tidy and staff friendly and pleasant. We ate the restaurant the night of our arrival before seeing the show. I was not impressed by what I had but my wife's food was okay. I had the plough mans board, which is only served until 6-30 but the bread seemed stale and hard,no butter and the pork pie was dry. The breakfast the next morning was far better and for the price was excellent . Choices of what to eat the night before was for me very restrictive and service of food was not that quick for what we had

Room Tip: All rooms seemed to be okay as the room we had looked out to the main road but we didn't get dis...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Only slept there but the staffs appeared well prepared for our arrival and we were greeted with a pleasant smile. Informed of facilities and options of the menus available for evening dinner/breakfast. We were satisfied with our stay albeit a short one, we would use again. X

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends