“Great Staff,Great Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Always a good welcome,attentive staff, never had a bad meal fine choice of beers plus a loyalty card

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Went for a family occasion and we had the set menu which worked out at £26 per person, very expensive. Food was fantastic only there was far too much of it

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I used to use this restaurant when it was on the A5 where Aldi is now, in those days it was a bit top heavy on price but at least the staff were always friendly and helpful.
Having not had the opportunity to to visit the new premises I was looking forward to it as they do veggie dishes using quorn or equivalent.
Well was in for a disappointment I was taken to a table by a miserable woman who like the rest of the staff seemed to think they were doing me a favour serving me, not to be put off I ordered a main course and drink from what is now an even more inflated price menu.
The drink arrived eventually followed by the food which i suppose is passable but at the price I paid defiantly not worth it compared to portion size.
I am sure from some of the reviews some people do like this place but I for one will not be back.

1  Thank Boristhespider007
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We eat at the Royal Dragon on average once each month.

The food is well cooked, staff are always friendly (once had chopstick lessons from the person in charge).

We recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

We hadn't realised this place had moved when Aldi flattened it's old site a few years back, but we are so glad it did. We have been for a birthday celebration and a catch up with old friends and both times we've been really happy with the friendly, unassuming service and the wonderful food.