“A great Indian restaurant”
Review of India Red

India Red
Ranked #12 of 165 Restaurants in Nuneaton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

India Red is one of my favourite restaurants in Nuneaton. Very attentive staff, excellent food and prices about right (if not better)
The starters are very big portions and the mains are smaller than you might get else where but I struggle to finish. India red always delivers on excellent cuisine.
Try the king prawns as a starter and I recommend the chiken tikka masala (I am a light weight). My husband will have the hottest curry he can get and is never disappointed.

You cant go wrong - it is well worth a visit

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We visited Red India for the first time on 25/5/13, the food was excellent , the service good and I thought for 2 starters , 2 mains and 2 rounds of drinks £42 was good value.
Don't be put off by the dirty windows this is a nice good quality restaurant.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I love it here, every time we go we always recieve great service and Indian food that is second to none. The consistency of this restaurant is something to shout about. I usually have the same dish but went for a house special this time and it was absolutley sublime. I will be visiting again before too long.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Rated No1 Nuneaton restaurant by Trip Advisor, so was the obvious choice for a meal out with my other half. We weren't disappointed... Friday night so lots of atmosphere, the service was efficient and friendly, the food fabulous... Fish Green Masala was amazing and the Masala Chicken delicious... both on the hot side of medium but perfect!
Definitely recommended!!

1  Thank BikeAlarmMan
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Not a run of the mill curry house, but one to enjoy the many subtle flavours of India. Ask and they'll give you one that will clear your sinuses!
The family based staff are very friendly and even appear to like children! the food isn't the cheapest you can find but represents good value for the high quality on offer.

2  Thank Missturkey