“tasty authentic india cooking”
Review of India Red

India Red
Ranked #9 of 155 Restaurants in Nuneaton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
“tasty authentic india cooking”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

India red is by far my favourite indian restaurant. I only found this gem last year but now will not eat out in any other restaurant. The flavours are all of nepalese origin rather than bangladeshi and it is all really fresh. The starters are amazing, a definite must have and if you tend to stick to chicken for the main course it it reall ythe place to change your dish to lamb. It is so tender it just melts in your mouth. The restuarant mixes modern decor with the waitresses in traditional sari's. The staff are very knowledgable of the menu and dishes, nothing is too much trouble. A definite 5 star restaurant worth visiting again and again

• Visited January 2013

Burbage, United Kingdom
“Real Indian Food”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We have eaten at India Red lots of times over the last few years, with family and friends, we have had celebrations there and have always had outstanding service and exceptional quality of food.
We would highly recommend anyone to try India Red

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank rebeccadawe
“Taste of India”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

India red nuneaton.The best Indian restaurant I ve been too in a long time. In november I visited this restaurant with 25 people to celebrate my birthday. Most restaurant s will not allow a party of 25 but these did. Take my hats off to them at India red , they delivered a great meal for all. Not hard for a party of 25. Food was great, service was sharp and the atmosphere was brilliant. I ve recently been back and the food was delicious . Too restaurant and great value for money . Ash in Dudley

Nuneaton, United Kingdom
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant on many occasions the food and atmosphere is next to none. I believe in good quality food and this is exactly what India red is about, all of the food is fresh and every dish tastes and looks different. I hadn't experienced proper Indian food until India red and i feel cheated I have eaten in other restaurants that have claimed to be Indian restaurants!! Every time I have eaten there I see so many Indian customers that says it all with this and the traditional saris the waitresses wear you know this is a replica of what you'd find in any major city in India!!!!

I have eaten in many restaurants of all cuisines over the world India red is up there with them all if not better, you will never be dissapointed!!

Tamworth, England, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food and service!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I have visited India red many times as i have always had great food and service. The restaurant it's self is very stylish and clean. The staff are very attentive and welcoming. I would recommend trying starters even if you normally go straight for a main course. The chicken lollipops and chilli mushrooms are very tasty and presented wonderfully. I prefer spicy curries however I have tried mild dishes and they are still very tasty. I have never tried indian deserts however was recommended the gaja Kal halwa, I now make sure I always order this desert as it is now a fave of mine. Although the sound of eating carrot for a desert does not sound to appetising its a must to try as it is very sweet and compliments well with ice cream.

As I have travelled to India on holiday I find that India red's food is very authentic unlike most Indian restaurants these days. I would definitely recommend to go here!

• Visited March 2013