“Fabulous food and service!”
Review of India Red

India Red
Ranked #7 of 156 Restaurants in Nuneaton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Tamworth, England, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food and service!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I have visited India red many times as i have always had great food and service. The restaurant it's self is very stylish and clean. The staff are very attentive and welcoming. I would recommend trying starters even if you normally go straight for a main course. The chicken lollipops and chilli mushrooms are very tasty and presented wonderfully. I prefer spicy curries however I have tried mild dishes and they are still very tasty. I have never tried indian deserts however was recommended the gaja Kal halwa, I now make sure I always order this desert as it is now a fave of mine. Although the sound of eating carrot for a desert does not sound to appetising its a must to try as it is very sweet and compliments well with ice cream.

As I have travelled to India on holiday I find that India red's food is very authentic unlike most Indian restaurants these days. I would definitely recommend to go here!

• Visited March 2013

Nuneaton, United Kingdom
“A cheap night out”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I tried many times throughtout a 2 week period to book a table and was unable to. I found out that the phone is not attended to and that is why my call was never returned.

Went here for the first time with my husband. The restuarant was very busy and the staff tried hard to deal with everyone. There was a wait of about 40 minutes between courses due to the busy period.
The food was okay for what we paid but I wouldnt be in a rush to go back.

Coventry, United Kingdom
“Food and service was fab”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Ate here on a Saturday night, restaurant was quite busy. The staff greeted us really quickly and were very friendly.
Food and drink order was taken quite quickly and food arrived swiftly.
The food was lovely and well presented. I do think they are slightly over priced in comparison to other restaurants we have visited in the area.
However overall we found the food and service great and would definitely visit again.

Nuneaton, United Kingdom
“Great Dining experience”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Lovely ambience, great food and service, the girls looked fabulous in their traditional clothing - food was good value for money.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and top notch service!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We visited India red at the end of January for my birthday. There was a large group of around 20 of us and all the staff were very welcoming! We were seated with plenty of space and the food as always was excellent. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone! All my guests had a great night and although we had a 7pm reservation we were not rushed off the table once we had eaten.

1 Thank Lynzmiles