“Undoubtably the best of its kind!”
Review of India Red

India Red
Ranked #12 of 162 Restaurants in Nuneaton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I visited India Red not long after it first opened on the back of good reports from friends and have been hooked ever since. This place is without doubt the leader of Indian Cuisine in Nuneaton and all surrounding areas. The menu is full of traditional Indian dishes and options I've never seen in other Indian restaurants all cooked to absolute perfection. A welcoming family run restaurant with outstanding service that oozes with class unlike your more common Indian restaurant. I cannot speak highly enough of India Red and can easily call it my favourite restaurant by a long way.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I can honestly say this is the best Indian food i have tried. Its a pleasure to eat traditional Indian food that is not designed to please at 3am after a night on the pop! This is quality food in a lovely friendly atmosphere and staff are passionate about what they do.
Myself and my friends are regulars to India Red and all agree this is one of a kind.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

My wife is Indian and we stumbled across India Red a couple of years ago, after looking for a nice place to get a takeaway - and since finding it we have never looked for anywhere else!

I was never a big fan of Indian food, but after our first takeaway and dozens of sit-in visits since, I must say that this place is ten out of ten!

A lovely family run restaurant with mouthwatering, traditional cuisine, impeccable service with authentic Indian decor.

I cannot speak highly enough of this wonderful Restaurant - and cannot find any fault.

The best Indian Restaurant bar none.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I'm not really big on Indian food and after trying some of the other Indian restaurants in the area and not being impressed I wasn't getting any keener. As my wife likes Indian food it was great to find India red, the food is fresh and full of flavour. The menu is very good and has options that I've not seen in other Indian restaurant including a great starter called Indian tapas! this is the only Indian restaurant we use now.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

A family run restaurant with friendly helpful staff, a nice atmosphere along with excellent food. The sizzler starters are too die for! No other Indian restaurant in Nuneaton can compare and I can't go more that 4 weeks without a visit!