“Super food!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Superb food that has improved since my previous visit (2 star). Original dishes, great service and good value are now the norm for this eatery. My only 'downer' is the decor - needs a make over to take it to the next level. The staff are attentive and friendly - always ask if you want a dish 'tuned' to your taste as the chef appears to be able to conjure up some really good bespoke curries! While Nuneaton continues to have some fine curry houses, this one certainly is pushing for a top 3 position! Well done.

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit and won't be my last. Service was fantastic, friendly helpful and attentive. My curry was delicious and flavoursome. It was my friends birthday and they wrote her name and Happy Birthday on her plate nice touch.
Price was reasonable too, definately worth a visit.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Former pub, now an Indian. Staff were amazing, really helpful and couldn't do enough to look after you.

Food choices were limited on vegetarian options but meals were relatively tasty but greasy. Toilets need updating.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I have lived in Nuneaton for 25 years of my 30 years. Until I moved up to Edinburgh 5 years ago, but I come down to visit we always go out for an Indian. We used to go to Shahi until they closed and we have been looking for a New Indian even since. We finally tried the Bull and Spice and I must say it didn't disappoint. It was amazing, great service and great food, we'll defiantly be going back on my next time down Nuneaton.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

great authentic bangladeshi and indian cuisine... great food...great prices and friendly staff and
nice warm welcome.we were a family table of 16 and they handled our order very well..all the food was piping hot and arrived all together...just as it should be.
nothing was too much trouble..and even a free drink for evereyone
i would recomend it to anyone