“Great service!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I recently ate here for the first time. The place has a good atmosphere and is nicely decorated along with being clean and tidy. The service was impeccable, all the waiters were polite and attentive. The food was ok, I ordered chicken korma, but I have had better elsewhere. My partner had chicken tikka masala, and she thought the same. As a table of four we ordered a 'family naan' which was huge! After paying we were offered a complimentary short drink, which was a nice touch. I believe they give a discount if you book 24hrs in advance, and offer a discount to teachers, NHS staff, emergency service staff - check the website, it might save you some money.

I'd certainly give it another try, and order something different next time.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Dined here with a Christmas party, and to be honest, wasn't expecting it to be great, but the food and service was incredible, a real pleasure to eat here. I do like Indian cuisine, and have dined at Nuneatons premier curry houses, but this was just as good, if not better than those.
Top marks, and I will certainly return in the New Year.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

This without doubt doubt has to be the best restaurant I have ever eaten in, the food is out of this world and the staff are so friendly and attentive this is without doubt a highly recommend place to eat and enjoy a relaxing evening Number 1in my book

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Don't pay attention to the negative reviews on here.... This place is fantastic!
We went for a meal at The Bull & Spice to celebrate my Dad's birthday following a recommendation.
The service was exemplary, very personal with very attentive staff who are happy to tailor their food to your tastes as each dish is cooked to order.
Cannot fault this awesome family run business & would recommend to anybody!

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

I must have eaten at the wrong place when i compare my experience to those of some diners who think this is 'brilliant' - average food at best, shabby decor, obsequious service and overpriced in comparison to other establishments in the town. Ok for a meal if you are going out on the town for a skinful but thats about it - nothing special and would definitely go elsewhere for a decent curry!