“tribute nights”

La Tavola Calda Hotel
Ranked #3 of 9 Nuneaton B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 1, 2014

we have been going to la tavola calda for a few years now and every time the experience is fantastic, the staff cannot do enough for you, the food is spot on and always well cooked and hot,
and most importantly the tribute acts do not disappoint,
we cannot wait until our next visit,
many thanks to mick and all his hard working staff,
again thanks for a wonderful night out,
from Adam and Anne

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for La Tavola Calda Hotel

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I live quite a distance from Nuneaton, however I had occasion to attend a "Tribute Night" event some months ago and I was so blown away with the great atmosphere that I decided there and then I would return to this venue and spend my New Year's Eve celebration and night there at the B & B. My sister is visiting from Canada at this time and I wanted to introduce her to a nice atmosphere where you can still have some great fun and La Tavola Calda sure provides plenty of both
The owner "Mick" is a fantastic host! Upon arrival he met us and showed us up to our individual rooms, located right above the restaurant/tavern venue, so the access was easy and close. The rooms were comfortable and provided all the needed amenities. Mick soon reappeared within minutes of our checking in with a bottle of champagne and 2 nice glasses. I thought that was a very nice and welcoming touch of class!
The aforementioned gesture was to be out done in my opinion as the night rolled on.............the restaurant provided a 7 seater bus to take any patron home who may have had too much to drink at no charge. This bus ran for many hours and provided an invaluable service. I thought this display of customer care was unparalleled in my previous experiences. Top man Mick!
Knowing it was a late night for all his tennants for the night, Mick moved the breakfast time up an hour so we could all have a bit of a lie in. Again, the man thinks of everything and is very considerate. We had a home cooked full english to start us off on our journey back home.
I had a fantastic night, good nights sleep, all ammenities were proper. I would definitely recommend the venue and the B & B for a great time.

Room Tip: both rooms we occupied were similar, comfortable and provided what we needed
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for one night the room
We stayed in was clean and we had an ensuite. The breakfast the next morning was lovely all though it was upstairs in what you would class as the attic the room we stayed in was very cold think the heating only came on for a couple of hours. I probably would not stay here again but it was ok for 1 night

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We are a family of five,we Stayed for 7 nights at the La Tavola Calda hotel..rooms were great,,hotel was great,the bar and entertainment downstairs was great...the included breakfast was fantastic,that's what I call a real breakfast,thanks bet...
Mick the owner was very welcoming..we will certainly stay there again if we come overg(we are from Canada)...

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank doulaSarah
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We chose this hotel as it was near to where our family live. Our first night was rather noisy due to the workmen staying there but fortunately they left that morning and our remaining nights were nice and quiet. Breakfast was very good so no complaints.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SusanCampbell
Reviewed August 7, 2013

my daughter held her hen night here and we had a great night especially as there was the George Michael tribute on.the meal and entertainment made it great value and a fun night was had by all.all the staff were fantastic with a good sense of humour(which they really need on a hen night)everything was perfect

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Excellent value with friendly staff in both hotel and restaurant. Louise, our waitress for dinner, was helpful and efficient and the cabaret was fun.

I'd recommend it wholeheartedly ... if I didn't live so close I'd move in there :)

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank tisszy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nuneaton
Holiday Inn Express Nuneaton
Longshoot Hotel
Longshoot Hotel
#11 of 12 in Nuneaton
Jurys Inn Hinckley Island

Been to La Tavola Calda Hotel? Share your experiences!