“Great value for money hotel”
Review of Chase Hotel

Chase Hotel
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Nuneaton
Wrexham, United Kingdom
“Great value for money hotel”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Had to visit Nuneaton to meet up with friends so looked around and eventually booked The Chase Inn Hotel. Spent 2 nights at hotel, room very clean comfortable and quiet. Staff very helpful and food was reasonable and tasty.
Would use again and recommend to others.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on 2nd floor and at the rear.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights, hotel was clean and decorated to a high standard.
Hotel is attached to a restaurant which is part of a chain john Barras I think.
Food is of high quality for a really good price and the staff are really helpful and polite.
Will be returning in the near future just to see there new menu, it sounds exciting

• Stayed October 2013
London
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I recently stayed at the chase hotel, whilst visiting family in the local area.
From the moment i stepped foot through the door i was welcomed by a friendly lady, whom after enquiring who she was turned out to be the general manager of the chase.
Nothing was ever to much trouble and everyone was so nice to us, the hotel is joined on to a punch tavern pub/restaurant which has a wide selection of drinks and really good value for money food.
I enjoyed my stay so much that ive already booked my next trip and for longer this time, and looking forward to the new menu that all the staff are raving about, it sounds delicious

Room Tip: Im sure all rooms are equally as nice as each other, but our room 129 was lovely
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Newmarket
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I booked this hotel due to its proximity to Bosworth Battlefield where the battle re-enactment was taking place. I was part of a group of eight and we all agreed what a great place it was. We intend to use it again next year.
The hotel is part of a large pub and part of the Good Night Inn chain, but don't let that put you off. Entrance to the hotel is round the back of the pub and there's a large car park exclusively for guests.
Reception isn't manned, so after pressing the buzzer as instructed, I waited for someone to come down and book me in. This was all done quickly and I found my ground floor room easily. It's basic and clean, much like any hotel of this sort. The bed was amazingly comfy and I had a really good night's sleep. Bathroom is clean and modern with a high power electric shower which was noisy, as was the extractor fan. Both worked very well though. No complimentary shampoo or soap, just some Dove in a dispenser on the wall by the sink and in the shower.
Our evening meal was taken in the pub which is obviously a very popular place as it was very busy. The menu is huge, although there are only a couple of choices for vegetarians, and we didn't really have to wait long for it to,appear. Absolutely delicious was the verdict throughout our group?
Next morning, buffet breakfast was served in the restaurant area and had a good range of choices. Fresh fruit salad, yogurts, croissants, muffins, cereals, preserves, toast, the list goes on. We were asked by our waitress if we wanted a cooked breakfast and, again, there was a good choice. The full English is lovely! Round that lot off with toast if you can and you'll be set up well into the afternoon!
The staff were absolutely lovely, from the guy on reception to those behind the bar. Our waitress checked us out and was friendly and chatty and genuinely interested in why we were visiting the area.
Prices here are reasonable, I shared a twin room and that cost us £28 each, not bad for b&b nowadays.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a comfy stay whilst visiting a lovely area of the country. Well done and thanks to you all a the Chase!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Went there fore Sunday lunch, my husband, his sister and her husband (we are all in the 60's/70's age bracket). I order the Sunday Lunch with chicken as when I enquired about the beef version I was told it was processed beef and not carved beef. The chicken had quite obviously been in close proximity to garlic before it reached my plate as the overwhelming garlic taste was almost unpleasant. I then went to order dessert (time was approx. 3:15 p.m.) 1 treacle sponge with custard and 1 toffee apple ice cream dessert only to be told there was no ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have you ever heard anything as ludicrous as a restaurant running out of ice cream???? I was then told that as I inly required 1 dessert (there faulty remember, not mine) I was told I could not use my switch card as the transaction was less than £5!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at this point I promptly left the ordering area before I uttered words I would live to regret, and went back to my table. We sat for 1.1/2 hours with dirty plates on our table and very many dirty glasses. I don't know if there is new management at the restaurant but something serious needs to be done to bring it back up to standards I expect. We have held many family parties/celebrations/weddings at this hotel and have recommended it to both friends and family, now I will advise all I know to steer clear until they pull their socks up and improve their service and manners.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank edintat

Travelers are raving about these Nuneaton hotels

Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I booked a family room and a double room for my elderly mum and dad. I asked for the rooms ground floor and close together an got just that
I found the staff very helpful and could not do enough for us.
We had dinner in the restaurant which I could not fault and the quality of service and food was fantastic

Breakfast was beautiful. Plenty of choice very hot and again the staff were brilliant. I would certainly be going back to this hotel

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
St Austell, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This is a nice hotel friendly staff who help you, its in a good location as Nuneaton is rather challenged for accommodation!!!, very clean and well maintained....Free WiFi which a staff member set up for me in a couple of ticks which was very kind of them

Room Tip: They are all nice
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
GoodNightInns, Guest Relations Manager at Chase Hotel, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear roger w,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your review, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Regards
Good Night Inns
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nuneaton
Premier Inn Nuneaton/Coventry Hotel
#2 of 12 in Nuneaton
Premier Inn Hinkley
Premier Inn Hinkley
#1 of 3 in Hinckley

Been to Chase Hotel? Share your experiences!