“Lovely place, definately stay again”

Bosworth Hall Hotel & Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Market Bosworth
Birmingham
“Lovely place, definately stay again”
Reviewed January 7, 2006

Just come back from a weekend away with my partner and had a great time at Bosworth Hall! We read the reviews and were worried about going, but I think we must have stayed at a different hotel!?! The mansion is picturesque and the grounds are amazing. We stayed in room no.47 and it had everything we wanted - clean beds, fluffy white towels, bathroom was immaculate and we were away from the noise at the bar. The food in Jenny's Cavery was excellent and plentiful with tons of variety for hot or cold food, as was the buffet breakfasts. We paid £100 for 2 nights incl. dinner and breakfasts and we were impressed with the value for money for 2 people. There was a conference on the 1st night which meant the bar was packed but we found that the hotel's leisure centre had a quiet bar there. The staff were all v. helpful and polite. Bosworth is perfect for a romantic weekend away! Dont understand why the other reviewers disliked it so much!!

• Stayed January 2005
2 Thank RumpyStumpy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,167)
Reviewed January 3, 2006

A very good value package. The evening meal and breakfast were lovely and the hotel is in a beautiful setting. The room was a little below average but for £68 for 2 people on New Years day we were not expecting the Ritz.

If you fancy a cheap night away then I would recommend Bosworth Hall Hotel.

• Stayed January 2006
Reviewed November 20, 2005

Needed to get away for the weekend with my husband and I was recommended this hotel from my friend who had stayed in Summer.
We booked on a special dinner bed and breakfast offer and when booking the lady in reservations informed us that it would be a standard room for two nights and that the hotel was very busy and advised booking a table for evening dinner.
I was a bit unsure of this at the time but I was pleased that I did make my dinner in advance as I got the time I wanted to dine. the bedroom was of a more modern type but was very comfortable and welcoming.
I saw rooms in period style but unfortunateley they were all taken and this was mentioned to me when i booked.
Swimming pool great, food was hot and plentiful.
I would definitley come again and will recommend family and friends also.

• Stayed November 2005
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 14, 2005

Attended a wedding here and foolishly decided to make it a two-night stay. The setting was perfect for a wedding and the function rooms were beautiful, the food served was good and the service adequate.
The rooms were truly awful, the decor was old and dirty, the furniture tired and shabby. The bedding clearly hadn't been replaced (with new) in several years and the blankets were woollen, they looked like the type of material that cannot be washed and call me picky, but I do like to think that all my bedding is fresh when I climb into bed! These blankets alone would stop me visiting this hotel again. The room charges do not reflect the standard of accomodation and even though there were good points, eg the setting, the function rooms etc, the rooms are so awful that I cannot rate this hotel as anything but teriible.

• Stayed November 2005

#2 of 12 in Nuneaton
Badgers Mount Hotel
Badgers Mount Hotel
#1 of 1 in Elmesthorpe

Been to Bosworth Hall Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!