“Best Indian in the area”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Simla Peppers

Simla Peppers
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Leicestershire UK
“Best Indian in the area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

We have eaten at a number of Indians in the Hinckley area and I would have to say that this is the best around. The food was beautiful and at a reasonable price. Good service and atmosphere, what else can you ask for !

Visited June 2012

Market Bosworth
“Marmite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

Reading other reviews it seems like people either love this place or hate it. I love it. I eat here as a treat and never fail to enjoy the experience including the fine service from the lads. You can eat here very economically from the extensive menu and they layout and cleanliness of the restaurant is excellent. It's good for me.

“total letdown!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

after reading the other reviews me and my partner we really looking forward to eating here but were so disappointed with the quality of food and unprofessional service. The food was extremely salty to the extent of being completely unedible and i found meat in my food despite explaining i was a strict vegetarian! we were left waiting to order and to recieve our order and pay our bill. In conclusion i would rather eat my own arm than eat here again (and i am a vegetarian). worst indian we have ever tasted!

London, United Kingdom
“Simply Brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

Having ended up at a rather poor hotel in the local vicinity we stumbled across Simlar Peppers when searching the net for a local Indian restaurant. However, this place is like no other Indian Restaurant I have ever encountered nor likely to encounter again. 'Exceptional' and 'innovative' would fall well short of describing the menu and 'Pure Class' is doing the level of service and friendliness of the staff a complete injustice. I would happily drive the 2 hours from my home town in Hampshire to eat here again. An absolute must visit for anyone that would like to experience an intelligent Indian menu.

1 Thank Rob H
Leeds, United Kingdom
“A hidden gem.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

Lucky for us the taxi driver who delivered us recommended the Peppers otherwise we would never have enjoyed our Friday evening feast. The menu offers all the traditional and expected dishes plus one or two others new to our party. The style of cooking was also new to us and added a new dimension and welcom change to the usual High St Asian offerings. Service was excellent and attentive but not intrusive. The wine was good value but watch out for the14% stuff.