“You really cannot beat the steaks”
Review of Miller & Carter

Miller & Carter
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Serving up its painstakingly sourced menu of succulent steak dishes, Miller & Carter is devoted to all things beef. Alongside delicious cuts from the grill, the diverse menu includes build-your-own burgers, market-fresh fish dishes and a range of tempting nibbles. Chilled draught beers, cooling cocktails and an extensive list of tipples are found behind the bar, or guests can choose from the well-stocked wine cellar.
Solihull, United Kingdom
“You really cannot beat the steaks”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

My son works at Miller & Carter and so any one reading this should be aware. However, we had not been for many months - for various reasons - and so we wanted to favour the place with our custom to see what the lad was up to.
For a mid-day night (Wednesday) we were surprised to see so many people there. 75 covers had booked, we were informed, not counting the walk-ins. It was pleasing to see that the very pleasant environment was still present, with nicely spaced tables and a sense of ease, relaxation and casualness.
We only had a main course, well, it was mid-week, and although there was a slight delay to what would normally be expected my Rib-Eye steak was cooked to perfection (medium with a hint of pink) and my wife's chicken, I am told, was delicious. Unfortunately, the baked potato was a little soft on the outside, but very fluffy on the inside, whilst the renown onion loaf came up to its expected standard.
I suppose I am biased but I am sure that the other 73 plus diners were equally pleased with their fare and my son informs me that no meals were returned - which is normal when he is on.

Midlands
“Steak!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I hadn't been to this steak house before though went to its sister one in Cheswick Green. Although a Saturday night and not having booked, friend and I got a table straight away (7pm). Food was great. Got very busy but didn't seem overcrowded. Will go again

Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Really enjoyed eating here”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

This was our first visit here, a treat for our grandsons birthday as he loves a steak. We were very impressed by the decor, welcome and choice on the menu. Service from Andy H was good throughout and we all really enjoyed our food. If I am going to be picky the crispy pancetta with my scallops wasn't really crispy enough and the pastry on the beef wellington was a bit soft too but the steaks were beautifully cooked, the salads & sauces were excellent and the chips were brilliant.

The banoffee pie was a just a bit solid & stodgy but I can't resist a pud - something different next time tho and we will definitely be back! When we got home our grandson said 'that was pretty amazing' which I thought nicely summed it up.

1 Thank John G
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Good Visit”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Booked a table for 9pm for four of us, the place was buzzing. we had vouchers for free starters or desserts - we all chose starters which were lovely.

Main course was lovely - I had steak, mother in law ordered chicken and it came on the bone which she did not like (wasn't clear it was on the bone in menu) so the waiter sorted it out so she didnt have to pay.

If you like a steak definately worth a visit, and if you like fish definately try out the fish side dish!

Visited October 2013
Solihull
“Nice meal”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Brilliant meal. Waiter so attentive!! Really good service from him. Steaks lovely. Large group of us and baby. Missing the old onion loaf this seems to have changed a bit?! Seems nicer than the one in Shirley/Solihull. Nice for and afternoon early dinner!!

• Visited August 2013