Nuthurst Grange Country House Hotel & Restaurant
The Oak Hotel(Hockley Heath)(Great Value!)
$45
Eden End Guest House(Hockley Heath)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnuthurst grangewedding venueafternoon teaattention to detailbeautiful hotelspecial occasionwedding breakfastevening receptionwarwickshire countrysidesconesprivate roomperfect settingpetit foursbeautiful groundsboxing dayour waiteramazing wedding
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Just spent a wonderful weekend at Nuthurst Grange for the wedding of our niece on 1st September 2013. Anyone planning a wedding look no further than Nuthurst Grange, this is a perfect wedding venue.. From the moment we arrived the staff were welcoming and helpful..The evening reception was held in the Barn which is set away from the main hotel, so not to be intrusive on other guests. The hog roast was a great success with our menfolk and the courtyard heaters added a warm glow to an autumn evening. Children are well catered for and have plenty of outdoor space to run around in the lovely gardens, or crawl if you are only eight months old like our grandson. A perfect day in a perfect setting, true romance.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AnnieWin
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We booked the hotel for our son's wedding on 1 June 2013, it was wonderful. The hotel staff were very professional in their organisation of the day, everything went to plan. The food was excellent and well presented. Having the use of the Barn for the evening was wonderful, it gave people lots of space to dance and also quiet areas so they could talk. Our guests filled the hotel bedrooms and all were delighted with their rooms and breakfast.

When we compared Nurhurst to other hotels in the area, it was well worth the money, no other hotel could offer the quality and the beautiful gardens surrounding it.

Thank you to everyone at Nurhurst who made our day even more special.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

We attended a wedding here recently. The place was lovely but the staff very insistant about where we were allowed to be. We wanted a drink in the main house and the other guests but told we had to use the bar in the barn. In general everything else was good apart from the mains for the wedding meal. Lack of sauce and almost raw vegetables.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank rebecca h
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Stayed here for one night after a wedding at the same venue. The room was lovely with lots of nice furniture. Beautiful location with lovely gardens. Breakfast was good with lots of options. It's not cheap and it'd been nice to have had at least a complimentary bottle of water in the room, but overall a really nice stay and would use again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Well at last!!!! Was my only thoughts after looking at the large array of sheer luxury.
During the approach up the smooth Tarmac newly laid Tarmac both me and my wife looked at each other and knew we had found something we was entitled too.
After choosing a lot of country club establishments for our well deserved time together as we are both managing directors of several companies we didn't think this would be any different from the rest( we are both very fussy) and frequent a lot of other establishments claiming to achieve standards we are looking for.
As I am not a golf enthusiast I don't really fit in a lot of the other chains of clubhouse themed venues so this suited me perfectly.
The grounds around the hotel were totally perfect with regularly manicured lawns, beautifully maintained flower beds and even fabulous statues all nestling amongst the lovely backdrop of the rolling hills of Warwickshire countryside.
The helicopter pad was very inspiring for my next visit and as I am a keen pilot and will be frequenting it.
The front desk has a very welcome atmosphere and from the minute your are welcomed by the front of house you just know the whole place has genuine respect for their guests. Both myself and my wife wanted too stay overnight very quickly after our arrival but could not do so as we both had a busy work schedule the following day.
The staff and management are absolutely devoted too this business and it shows.
Our oldest child is getting married next year and after fortunately finding the nuthurst grange
Hotel will be advising him and his fiancé to look very seriously at making this the venue!!
It will make any parent proud to walk through the lovely landscapes next to his soon to be married
Son/daughter especially as I'm paying for it.
Which brings me too the final part of the fabulous nuthurst grange review ,the cost
I was pleasantly surprised upon receiving my bill with how costs was achieved considering the paramount importance we was given and I know for a fact the pristine service we both endured was worth every pennie and pound.
Long may the quality and service in the hands of an independent hotelier live.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple