“great curry”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2013

we went to the Arden a couple of days ago for a takeaway and we were surprised at how good it was, we enjoyed our meal and there was a 10% discount for take away great prices great food, we will defiantly be back for a sit down meal this time!! fab

5  Thank Debbie N

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

I was invited to join some friends for dinner. One person of our group had been to this restaurant before and highly recommended it and I was most pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food. The staff were very attentive but not 'over the top'. I can highly recommend this restaurant for the quality of service and food.

5  Thank NickyMarshal
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The presentation on the palette is very good, The flavor of the food is really good and the service is imense.

4  Thank Adil A
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Quality is written all over this restaurant in terms of the food, service and the value for money. I was very pleased with the speed of the service as with other restaurants that I have been to, the speed of the service has an effect on the quality of food whereby with a fast service the food may have been cold or uncooked, however, the food was delicately balanced across the whole main course which is a credit to the members of staff that work their. Overall it is a must eat place and I will certainly be recommending this restaurant to all of my friends!

4  Thank PaulH4310
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Really great quality food every time and friendly efficient service. We used to live in Henley and The Arden Tandoori was a regular for take aways and eating in. Excellent in every way. Now that we have moved 25 miles away, we still make a special trip to pick up a take away from here, because nowhere is comparable (and we've tried a lot of places!). I particularly recommend Chicken Jaflong and Bengal Rice. There is a review on here that says that the food is over priced; well, the prices are a little more expensive than some places, but it's worth that bit extra. I highly recommend! Thank you Arden Tandoori!

3  Thank Catgotyatongue