“Best Indian restaurant we've ever come across”
Review of Naya

Naya
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Best Indian restaurant we've ever come across”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Despite living 30 minutes away we visit Naya every couple of weeks purely because it is the best Indian we have come across - the staff are always really helpful, the food is consistently good and the overall atmosphere is excellent.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Chesterclm007

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“The best Indian Restaurant in Henley!”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

What an amazing restaurant! We recently visited with a group of five people and two of our party were visitors from Italy who had never experienced Indian food before. The waiters bent over backwards to help and advise what food they should have, they were very helpful, informative, polite and made them feel at ease. Our friends were very impressed and commented on how friendly all the staff were. As usual the food was excellent, the meat was so tender and the flavour of the sauce was fantastic. The food is very good value for money.
We have been visiting Naya since it opened and we will keep coming back to this restaurant time and time again as the food gets better everytime and i'm sure we will never be disappointed.

• Visited December 2012
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Trying not to be too negative!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I can't quite believe this rating and feedback to date given my visit. I do feel the review is fair and based on my experiences travelling weekly with work, visiting many hotels and eateries! Nothing here really said wow to me or yes I must come back. In fact I walked away down the town thinking I wished I had tried one of the other two indians!

I was sat by the door despite me telling him I did not like this in a restaurant that had 2 bookings (I saw his book on way out) and at the time I arrived only 2 people eating. Only 2 more came in in the hour.

I ordered and was really looking forward to lamb chops..note the s! I got 2 lamb chops for £4.95 and they were around 40mm square. I thought it was a mistake but the waiter walked on. Now this is taking the michael. People may be willing to pay this locally but 99% of the UK wouldn't be happy to. This set the presedence for the rest. I actually had to order rice just to fill me up. Was the food enjoyable was the waiters questions. Not have you got enough, can I get you anything else, are you satified, was everything OK sir at the end....nothing!

£19.95 for one person with no drinks and I didn't feel full at an indian for the first time in my 44 life.

Good bits.

Very nice atmosphere, nice smell from incense, good chapatis and clean, quickish.

Bad bits..

Very poor value for money, quantity as bad as I have seen in an indian and food rated as average quality.

• Visited November 2012
St. Albans, United Kingdom
“Would thoroughly recommend Naya as a very good Indian takeaway.”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We were a large group of friends who were staying in a local self catering house nearby. Naya couldn't have been better catering for our needs, delivering superb food on time.

Evesham
“The best!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We meet friends here about 4 times a year and the staff remember us and even give us the same table! Excellent service, wide choice of dishes and consistently high qulaity food. The staff are willing to adapt dishes to your requirements (and actually do it rather than forget about it as often happens in other restaurants) and always get the order right. A very pleasant and relaxing experience. In my opinion, this is the best Indian restaurant in the area.

• Visited October 2012