The hotel was clean and reception staff helpful and pleasant. Rooms was big enough for two people for a short stay. The food and choices were very good. The downside was the queuing especially for breakfast. It took 20 minutes to get seated and get drinks and then a further wait for food . Anyone on a timetable would have to allow extra time to get out in the morning. Also there is no option to request extra tea or toast as waitresses do not come back to your table after delivering the hot food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful country house hotel set in the delightful village of Charlecote, opposite the village church, historic Charlecote House and Deer Park. Those wishing to adventure a little further, The Charlecote Pheasant is just minutes from the historic towns of Stratford upon Avon, Warwick and Leamington Spa. The hotel offers charm and character combined with fantastic new facilities. The Charlecote Pheasant has 69 bedrooms with some beautifully appointed superior and premier rooms.The Charlecote Restaurant with its original solid beams and other features adds to the overall character to offer an informal dining experience. The hotel Bar and Lounge offers a relaxing retreat to read or enjoy an afternoon tea. The Hotel has 4 acres of landscaped grounds to provide a lovely rural feel, sit out in and enjoy a refreshing drink. For the more active there is a tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, LateRooms, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your The Charlecote Pheasant Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Charlecote Pheasant
- Charlecote Pheasant Hotel
- The Charlecote Pheasant Hotel Warwickshire