This was our first visit to this hotel which is located in the village of Charlecote, located in the beautiful countryside of Warwickshire. We were on a 5 day self drive holiday and it was intended to be a break for both myself and my husband who has not been very well. The Shearings help desk lived up to their title with the help they provided when I booked the holiday. It was important for us to have a room with a shower and not a bath and we were allocated one of the 2 rooms (nos 20 and 21) each with a wet room. These are 2 rooms specifically designed for someone with a disability. They are ground floor rooms located opposite the reception and dining room. There is also parking space allocated outside each room for parking the car. We arrived on the 6th May and left on 10th May 2013. The cost of the holiday was £298.00 for 4 nights and 5 days bed breakfast and evening meal. The menus provided plenty of choices and the service was superb. The dining room was very pleasant and having sat at a window table on the first day, it was then saved for us for each meal. There was also a large selection of meals on the lunch/bar menu for anyone wishing to stay in. The hotel is ideally located for visiting Stratford on Avon, Warwick and Leomington Spa and also for exploring the village and visiting the Charlecote Park. The staff in the hotel were all very friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. We had a lovely time and would really like to return sometime in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful country house hotel set in the delightful village of Charlecote, opposite the village church, historic Charlecote House and Deer Park. Those wishing to adventure a little further, The Charlecote Pheasant is just minutes from the historic towns of Stratford upon Avon, Warwick and Leamington Spa. The hotel offers charm and character combined with fantastic new facilities. The Charlecote Pheasant has 69 bedrooms with some beautifully appointed superior and premier rooms.The Charlecote Restaurant with its original solid beams and other features adds to the overall character to offer an informal dining experience. The hotel Bar and Lounge offers a relaxing retreat to read or enjoy an afternoon tea. The Hotel has 4 acres of landscaped grounds to provide a lovely rural feel, sit out in and enjoy a refreshing drink. For the more active there is a tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and LateRooms so you can book your The Charlecote Pheasant Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Charlecote Pheasant
- Charlecote Pheasant Hotel
- The Charlecote Pheasant Hotel Warwickshire