It gives me great pleasure to review the Charlecote Pheasant Coast & Country Hotel because we had planned to visit it with friends this time last year and had read some rather off-putting views on this site, so visited another (enjoyable) Coast & Country hotel instead. This year we decided to go with our instincts and wow, are we glad we did! Everything was wonderful; the food was delicious, the staff friendly, polite and helpful, the restaurant and bar area was warm, welcoming, tastefully furnished and beautifully decorated for Christmas. The main building is a lovely old structure with beamed ceilings but having a tastefully modernised and attractive reception. Accommodation is in various buildings outside but only a few steps from the main area. We upgraded to superior rooms and can highly recommend Nos. 10 & 11. Everything was clean and comfortable and I urge anyone considering a visit to pick up the phone and book without further hesitation! I can't wait to return for another lovely holiday at the best Shearings hotel I've ever stayed in. The location is in a beautiful part of England, and trips to Stratford-upon-Avon and Bourton-on-the-Water are highly recommended. Thank you to all at the Charlecote Pheasant, which is quite obviously very well managed, as the staff all seem to be happy in their jobs and very hard-working and enthusiastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful country house hotel set in the delightful village of Charlecote, opposite the village church, historic Charlecote House and Deer Park. Those wishing to adventure a little further, The Charlecote Pheasant is just minutes from the historic towns of Stratford upon Avon, Warwick and Leamington Spa. The hotel offers charm and character combined with fantastic new facilities. The Charlecote Pheasant has 69 bedrooms with some beautifully appointed superior and premier rooms.The Charlecote Restaurant with its original solid beams and other features adds to the overall character to offer an informal dining experience. The hotel Bar and Lounge offers a relaxing retreat to read or enjoy an afternoon tea. The Hotel has 4 acres of landscaped grounds to provide a lovely rural feel, sit out in and enjoy a refreshing drink. For the more active there is a tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Charlecote Pheasant Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Charlecote Pheasant
- Charlecote Pheasant Hotel
- The Charlecote Pheasant Hotel Warwickshire