“Tasty Lunch”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Tasty Lunch”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My colleague and I had lunch on Friday, we were a bit tight for time but this was not a problem we were seated to our table and we were served promptly. We both had steak and salad and the steak was cooked to perfection and was really tasty. The waitress was very friendly, helpful; great customer service. I had been to the Bear in the past but this has to of been the best food and service I've experienced there in a long time. I'm looking forward to my next visit.

• Visited April 2013

Coventry, UK
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Service”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Having arrived without making a booking, we were promptly served at the bar while our table was was prepared and then seated. The service was fantastic, prompt and attentive and we thoroughly enjoyed our Sunday lunch. We will definitely be making a return visit,

• Visited April 2013
England
“Restaurant quality food at your local!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have eaten here 3 times now and have to say it is the best pub food I have had the pleasure of devouring! This is a real country pub with a great atmosphere and I will definitely be eating here again (on a regular basis!). The menu is brilliant, I have tried the pies which are really deep and so very tasty, the chicken and chorizo was mouth watering and the lamb was just falling apart it was so tender - nicest lamb dish I have ever eaten.
If ever I am meeting with friends for a meal this would always be my first choice. Well worth a visit.

• Visited February 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Another fab meal at a lovely pub.”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Once again, we had a fabulous meal at the quaint and quirky old pub. The food and service were excellent, and the menu diverse and interesting. I would highly recommend this pub for a high quality meal.

1 Thank Helibags
birmingham
“Lovely place and fantastic service”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I had a big family meal here on Sunday and we were given the room at the top for our own private dining. There room was very nicely set out and the chair covers made it that more special. The service recieved by the waitress was fantastic and nothing was too much for her.
They coped well servicing 21 people with different meals and the food was lovely.
All the family enjoyed it and i would highly recommend eating there again. I want to thank the staff for a pleasable birthday meal! Top Marks!!

• Visited March 2013