“Brilliant!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Berkswell
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We recently got married here and had a wonderful day! The staff were brilliant, both in preparation and on the day, the food was excellent and our guests thoroughly enjoyed the venue! Would highly recommend it!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I stayed at Nailcote Hall fro one night while attending a show at the NEC and it made a nice change from the plastic perfection of the Metropole - and its £400 a night price tag. Nailcote is an old fashioned hall house - they 'upgraded' me to a named room which was very much of its time with a wooden bed wardrobes and furniture in dark wood, but all in keeping, clean and up to date.

The bathroom was bright and clean, but I didn't like the fixed glass shower screen which made it fgeel a bit like bathing in a cubicle.

The bedroom was right above the restaurant and on the night in question a somewhat loud and raucous group of people were dining below and their conversation and frequent roars of laughter would have really upset me if I'd been trying to grab an early night!

There is a very pleasant leisure centre with pool and spa in a building that also house more modern rooms, which I didn't get the chance to see but suspect are to a good standard.

Food was very good and the service friendly, personal and helpful

I'd definitely go again.

Room Tip: Even though they are nice rooms, I'd avoid the named ones if you want to be sure of an early nig...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Louth, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I am a field based engineer and stay at hotels almost every week, this one is a little gem. the staff are excellent; polite,attentive and very efficient without being intrusive. the quality of the food is good and prices very reasonable. the hotel setting is beautiful even if you're not a golfer (I'm not) and the standard of the rooms is good. I don't personally use the leisure facilities but from what i have seen they too are very good. All round, a hotel that sets the benchmark for me. Holiday inns could learn a trick or two from them!
Barrie Watts

Room Tip: If you want old style rooms the main building is where they are, for newer ask for the annex.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Barry, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I spend most of my time travelling around the country and staying in different hotels. Without a shadow of a doubt, Nailcote is one of the best that I have stayed in. I discovered it by accident a few months ago, and have now stayed there multiple times, and have recommended it to all my colleagues. The service is outstanding at every level, and the staff are a complete credit to the hotel. I have never been made to feel more welcome than I do at this hotel and am now recognised when I check in and am greeted and treated as though I am a friend or like part of the family.

The rooms and surroundings are beautiful, so I recommend this hotel to everyone. I only hope that I have not recommended the hotel to so many people that I do not get a room when I next need one.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Helen K
Solihull, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 28, 2013

WOW, look at that!!! Was my exclamation as we drove down the drive to Nailcote Hall on Friday night. Although I have been to a wedding at Nailcote years ago, I still was surprised how beautiful the Hall is. We attended a themed evening party in Ricks Bar which was excellent. The food was very good, the staff were very friendly, professional and very understanding of my particular dietry requirements. The owners were also working very hard to ensure everyone was looked after and enjoying the evening. They genuinely care that guests are happy. The cost of the evening was £32.50 per person, we had a four course meal + coffee and entertainment which I think is very good value for money. Drinks prices are typical hotel prices. Ricks Bar is a lovely venue for weddings and events. A good experience and a venue to be recommended

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Pat R
Yorkshire
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Stayed for just one night in April. The staff are friendly and professional, the room as are nicely furnished and the food in the restaurant first rate. Also the breakfast was excellent, being freshly cooked to order again with excellent service. Highly recommended.

• Stayed April 2013
West Wales
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Spent 3 nights here on business. Could fault the hotel or the staff. I didn't eat in the restaurant but it looked and smelled very good. A busy business stay this time, but would come back with my wife for a weekend treat. Breakfasts were very good and for once, included in the room rate.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkswell
Coombe Abbey Hotel
Coombe Abbey Hotel
#3 of 39 in Coventry
Hogarths Hotel
Hogarths Hotel
#1 of 2 in Dorridge
Mercure Warwickshire Walton Hall Hotel & Spa
Mercure Warwickshire Walton Hall...
#1 of 1 in Wellesbourne Hastings
Ardencote
Ardencote
#1 of 1 in Claverdon
New Hall Hotel & Spa
New Hall Hotel & Spa
#2 of 10 in Sutton Coldfield
Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa

Been to Nailcote Hall Hotel and Golf Club? Share your experiences!