“Tradional Pub”

Ranked #17 of 72 Restaurants in Washington
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Fantastic food, great for kids.
Staff work very hard to ensure you have a great meal.
I have a large appetite, but here it was beaten, wow,
stacked burger is a meal for 2!!
Desserts were bigger than my two kids, and bigger than their eyes :)

There are newer reviews for Washington Arms

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Very disappointed with the food cold in the middle some of it was dry but very disappointed to see the assistant manager with her child in the kitchen sink with no shoes on won't be returning here absolutely disgusted !!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Ordered "nachos, with guacamole, cream and jalepeno(s), waited 35 minutes and got it, with 1, yes 1, slice of a jalepeno pepper! From there, we waited another 20 minutes for our mains, I was leaving, out of my chair when my wife noted that our mains were coming, I don't often complain, I just walk, ......they then had the audacity to serve up anaemic, totally limp white fries, soggy onion rings, inc the batter, and ribs that were cold in the middle. After 5 minutes we walked. Avoid like the plague. Pub food, not even close. While we sat, couldn't help but notice that the table was grubby, the walls are grubby, and just as well I got a steak knife, someone had left their share of their meal on my knife. What a shot hole.........the site won't let me swear.

2  Thank Bmg760
Reviewed July 10, 2014

i was very impressed when i visited the Washington arms for tea recently. i had the mixed grill in which the steak was cooked to perfection (medium rare) which many get wrong. and everything else was nice too beautiful chicken.the only thing i could fault would be the chips as they were frozen but they were still nice and for under £9 it was more than acceptable.would deffo go back ! havnt been here for years and it has been done out .has a sort of weather-spoons type style with regards to price of food and drink offers etc.but food is much fresher and tastier.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Called in for a glass of wine in the beer garden with a friend. Its a lovely pub with really friendly staff. Wished i lived closer to this pub. Looked at the menu and the prices are very good, been before and will return