“I like the breakfast buffet”
Review of Toby Carvery

Toby Carvery
Ranked #9 of 73 Restaurants in Washington
Cuisines: British, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The Toby is very nice for the breakfast buffet really handy if you don't have much time. Staff are very helpful and assist as much as possible. I found the last few Times though it was quite cold and was reluctant to take off my jacket. Nice full English available and serve yourself so you can have as much or little as you like. Very good value for money.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Returned again for another family meal which was ok but nothing special.Food was a little cold and it was really busy so had to wait a while before we were seated.

1  Thank beverley f
Reviewed January 20, 2013

A popular sunday lunch venue and does a good carvery during the week. Basic food, a bit bland, but you get what you pay for. Wouldn't stop me going back if I couldn't be bothered to cook something myself.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Having spent 30 minutes just to get drinks (from a brain-dead and racist barman) we decided not to get involved any further, or spend any more money with this place.

I won't be going back.

2  Thank Hanna C
Reviewed January 12, 2013

plenty variety of food all cooked to amazing quality. The chefs were very friendly, and we were nicely assisted as we were taken to our table. The food was so nice when me and my partner were full we wanted to eat more!