“Great place to eat”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
sunderland
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Excellent food, excellent service, very friendly staff. Highly recommended. Have been many times. Will visit again. Vic & Andy

• Visited May 2013

Brussels
“Good service, yummy main course, shame about the desserts”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Don't be put off by the fact that this place is not run by authentic Italians: the food is as good as any I have had outside Italy. I ate here several times in April 2013 and tried various starters, the pizza, the pasta and one or two of the chicken dishes, all of which were up to standard. The house wine is eminently drinkable and the service is as friendly as it is efficient. The meal deals represent excellent value for money.

The only slight disappointment to those (like me) used to "authentic" Italian restaurants is the desserts: they do the "Indian restaurant thing" of having prefabricated, frozen desserts of decidedly mediocre quality. This is the only thing holding them back from an "excellent" rather than "very good" rating.

Norwich, United Kingdom
“if this was in london you would need to book in advance”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

as an ex chef this was my first visit to this restaurant, my wife loves very thin crisp pizas and thought this was one of the best. i love steak and the early special rump steak which was the tenderest rump i have ever had,staff were very friendly and attentive. the price for two meals and drinks was well under £20. will definately visit again

• Visited April 2013
“Nice food and excellent service”
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this restraunt twice. The food has been very good on both occasions and service has matched. In and around newcastle they have the best halal steak by far and would recommend this to any steak fan out there!

South Shields, United Kingdom
“A must to visit”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I decided to have tea after work. Just making a decision on one of the numerous pizza restaurants, we chose Pieros. We were warmly welcomed by a member of staff and were able to chose a table. We had immediate attention for drink and food order. The staff were extremely polite. I did not get the name of the Gentleman who looked after us, but he was so friendly. The food was fantastically tasty. The best Pizza I've ever had and my husband loves to cook but his Carbonara defeated his lol, and was delicious, the best ever. We expected the bill to be high, but so surprised it wasn't . We will definitely be back, and strongly recommend trying the fantastic cheff at Pieros. Well done. Alison Mcdonald. 25/4/13.