“Lovely”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Nice food but not a massive selection on the menu. Very affordable prices and very friendly staff. Service was a little sloe at times but OK if your after a laid back night out with friends or family

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

I have been with my partner to celebrate tonight, I wud highly recommend for people to visit this Italians on ocean road. I have tried several in South Shields and this is by far the best for food, value, and presentation... All staff are very polite and this has a great atmosphere... Steak is the best on the menu

2  Thank Rpv06
Reviewed February 13, 2013

After hearing fantastic reviews about Piero's, I thought I'd give it a try. It has now become one of the best decisions i have ever made. Not only is the food beautiful but the staff make you feel at home and give you that warm ambience feeling of the place. The service of the food is always immaculate everytime i visit. I've never raised my hand up for a complait for the delay in service. Piero's is by far one of the best, if not, the best italian restaurant in South Shields.

2  Thank nahiyan94
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have been here once before. But the second time was for my birthday, there was 5 of us. The gave me a balloon and charged us only £25.00 for 5 people. The pizza's are lovely and so scrummy. We gave them a cake to bring out and they did, also playing music. It was the best! Great quality and value. Especially for couples and birthdays, or just for a meal out. I would definitely recommend!

3  Thank charlottelouise3
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I went to this restaurant last weekend with my girlfriend, and was very impressed by both the food and the excellent service provided. When ourselves and our friends were planning a group meal, we didn't hesitate to suggest Pieros! It was once again outstanding, there was no problems with having a table of eight, and not one of us had a single complaint. Both dishes I have tried on my visits have been absolutely tremendous, and I will definitely be returning to sample a few more things off the menu!

1  Thank Liam789