“High standard of food and service, at a low price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pieros

Pieros
Ranked #53 of 195 Restaurants in South Shields
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
South Shields, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“High standard of food and service, at a low price!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I went to this restaurant last weekend with my girlfriend, and was very impressed by both the food and the excellent service provided. When ourselves and our friends were planning a group meal, we didn't hesitate to suggest Pieros! It was once again outstanding, there was no problems with having a table of eight, and not one of us had a single complaint. Both dishes I have tried on my visits have been absolutely tremendous, and I will definitely be returning to sample a few more things off the menu!

1 Thank Liam789

South Shields
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic food, service and atmosphere”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Have eaten here many times and on every occasion the welcome, service and food are wonderful. The prices are very reasonable and various offers allow the opportunity to try different starters, mains and more. Well recommended, will be back time and time again.

1 Thank Andrew G
South Shields, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, great service, no complaints! -Recommend*”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I recently went here with my boyfriend to try. We were greeted by lovely staff, and were asked where we would like to sit. There was a special on that we both chose which was; a selection of 5 or so starters, and any chicken dish for £10.95. As I usually get chicken anyway, this was brilliant! We both got potato skins, but you could choose things like garlic bread and soup. I chose a peppercorn chicken, and my boyfriend chose a chicken in a white wine, garlic and lemon sauce. Both meals were absolutely outstanding. After visiting quite a few of South Shields' Italian restaurants, we can honestly say this is one of the nicest, best value, and has the best customer service of them all. We got chocolate fudge cake for dessert which was lovely too. Drinks were quite cheap, a pint of fosters being £2.60, a pint of coke £2.20. Can definitely say we WILL be returning here in the future, starting this Friday with friends! Definitely recommend.

2 Thank Courtney259
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Outstanding food, service and Value, well done lads!!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

First of all just want to thank the staff at Pieros they are great lads. The service here is first class and never disappoints, the food arrives with speed and always tastes great. I am here on work at the moment but always seem to come back to this restaurant even though there is an endless selection of other eateries near by. The prices in here are fabulous and they do different deals through the week which I think is great as it allows me to try something new each time. I highly recommend coming here and can guarantee that I will be eating here again and again until my time here is done. Great job guys keep up the good work!

• Visited January 2013
“You need to visit, Even if you're fussy!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I often come here with friends or my boyfriend and I have to say for both service and food this is one of the best places I've been too! The waiters are pleasant and friendly and will engage in conversation with you, the food is always amazing! And if you're as fussy as me if there's something you fancy that isn't particularly on their menu they'll try their best to make it for you and have always been successful for me!
It's very reasonably priced and friendly, ill definitely continue to go!